8.

You woke up with a splitting headache. You didn't remember what happened last night. You sat up in bed and looked down.

Fuck. You said to yourself, looking down and seeing what you were wearing. You were wearing König's clothes. You slapped your face in your hands and groaned.

You got drunk, again. That was all you remembered. Great. König now knows that you're on the verge of being an alcoholic.

Groaning, you got out of bed and went to take a shower. You got dressed and needed a cigarette.

You left your room and came into the kitchen. Everyone was up, but no one was in the kitchen. You grabbed a stray pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the counter and went outside to sit on the back step.

It was a freezing morning. The sun still shone, but it was no addition. The air smacked you as you walked out, lighting up your cigarette.

You inhaled, feeling the relief that smoking brought you. It relaxed you brain, making you feel less stressed. It had been a few days since you smoked last so this was very rewarding.

As you were halfway through you second cigarette, you felt someone behind you. "Smoking not good" it was König. You turned around and smiled at him. "Morning König" you said, happy to see him.

König seemed stern. He wasn't his usual self. As if there was something bothering him. "Sleep well?" he asked, sitting down on the step beside you. "I slept great. I've a horrible head ache though" you said, taking another drag on your cigarette. "Smoking won't help your headache" said König, looking you in your eyes.

You looked at him with a guilty look. You offered him the last drag on the cigarette before you put it out. He declined and you stubbed it out on your hand.

König's eyes immediately shot down to what you had done. "Could you not have put it out somewhere else?" he asked, grabbing some snow and putting it on the tiny burn you had created.

You just started at him. König sighed. "I saw your legs last night" he said, looking forward. You sat in silence. That wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to know about them.

He turned his head to you. "Why would you do that" he asked, looking down at you. You didn't know what to say. You felt embarrassed. That meant he had seen you in just your underwear. You really wished you remembered last night.

"Because I feel like it" you said simply. König furrowed his eyebrows at you. "You don't burn yourself because you feel like it. Don't do it anymore y/n" said König looking down at you.

You sighed. You wish you could tell him why, but that's a step too far. Not yet. "Have you eaten?" asked König gently. "No...not yet" you said quietly. König nodded his head and stood up. "I'll make breakfast" he said, pulling you up with his hand.

It was just you and König in the kitchen. You sat on one of the breakfast bar stools while he started talking out stuff to cook with. "Is your head sore?" he asked, bustling around. "Yeah, splitting" you said, rubbing your finger up and down your nose.

König poured a glass of water for you and put a painkiller beside it. "Thank you" you said, smiling weakly. You felt like death, as if the pain in your head was never going to go away.

"What happened last night? I don't remember any of it" you said, an air of guilt in your voice. König laughed to himself. "What? What happened?" you asked smiling.

"You got very drunk, y/n" said König, a smile behind his voice. "Not good. You drink far too much" he said, sounding more serious this time. "Is that all you're going to tell me?" you asked playfully.