15.

‼️smut warning‼️

The ride home was great. You felt like the squad were really starting to appreciate you, after your performance in that mission.

Everyone kept flooding you with questions about where you came from, and how you managed to get into the military so young. You felt as if you were glowing, everyone wanting to know about you.

König didn't ask too much. He just laughed along with your story's, not saying too much. After about an hour, everyone had become quiet and went asleep.

Apart from you. Your whiskey was gone, but you were still wide awake. You felt like this was going to be how you were for another while, not sleeping.

After another twenty minutes though, your head began to rest on König's shoulder, his steady breathes making you relax.

Eventually, the helicopter landed outside your base. You were stiff after the mission, having a huge bruise on your side from when you didn't roll properly.

Everyone came inside, happy but tired. "We'll drink when we've slept" Price said to everyone, heading to his room. Everyone nodded, you could see how tired they all were in their eyes. It was just you and König left in the kitchen, everyone else had left.

"Y/n, that was amazing what you did" said König, looking at you with amazed eyes. You sat yourself up on the counter. "All in a days work" you smiled at him.

"How's you wrist" he asked, quieter this time. You looked down to your plastered wrist. Your hand was scarred from the time you broke the glass in the kitchen. "It's fine. Can't really feel it" you said, messing with the edge of your bandages.

König approached you slowly and put his hand on your jawline. He stared into your eyes with lust, he definitely wanted something. "Liebste...can I kiss you?" you smiled widely. "Yes, you can" you said, moving his veil to the side.

König kissed back, surprisingly hungrily. His tongue asked for permission, exploring your mouth. Your hands caressed his large arms, his hand tracing your thighs carefully.

König let out a few whimpers now and then, his kisses getting faster and needier. You needed him badly, last time he took himself away too soon.

"König..." you moaned softly in his ear. "What is it" he said in between kisses, his accent really coming through. "I need you" you whined.

König grunted in reply, moving down your face and onto your neck, leaving purple bites as he did so. The feeling of his teeth sinking into you felt so good, knowing he was leaving his mark on you.

König's hands started to edge at your shirt, his gloved fingers working their way under your shirt. You helped him out, peeling off your shirt. König stood back for a second, admiring the sights in front of him.

"Y/n... you're so beautiful" said König, his eyes full of love for you, seeing you shirtless in front of him. König then followed suit, taking off his shirt to reveal his toned muscles on his body, scars littered across his chest. You blushed at the sight.

König got back to work on your neck, leaving more purple marks. His hand started to caress your breast softly, not being to rough at all.

König was well aware this was your first time doing anything like this. He knew by your mannerisms, being cautious when you went to touch him.

You let a few moans slip out of your mouth, his touch doing amazing things to you. With one hand, König reached around and unclipped your bra.

You blushed hard and brought his face to yours. "König we're in the kitchen. What if someone sees?" you said nervously. "Even better" he growled, kissing down from your neck to your breasts.

This got you, your hips began to buck at the kisses that he was planting all over your stomach. You were getting needier, wanting him so badly.

König's fingers began to play with the waistband of your belted cargos. He unbuckled your belt with ease, letting you breathe slightly.

König started to rub your heat through your cargos, teasing you before taking them off you. You had to whine to make him take them off, he started to laugh to himself. "So needy..." he laughed to himself, unbuttoning your pants and undoing your zipper.

"So wet for me eh" he laughed at you, his fingers tracing your heat. You nodded your head, practically begging König at this point. "König...please" you begged, bucking your hips forward so you could get more pleasure from the gentle movements König's fingers were making on your clit.

König laughed. "Because you asked so nicely" he purred, pulling your cargos off to reveal your lacy panties. König smirked at the sight, peeling them off you slowly.

"So wet liebste" he said, his thumb circling your clit. This sent waves of pleasure through you, König smiling as he saw you buckle in pleasure.

König's fingers teased your entrance, looking into your eyes as he suddenly pushed two fingers inside of you. You gasped at the sudden feeling, pleasure ripping through your body.

König pumped in and out of you fast, but slowing down quickly, teasing you. You moaned loudly at his teasing, not liking his teasing.

König covered your mouth quickly. He whispered in your ear. "People could walk in at any moment and see you like this. A sticky mess all under my touch" smirked König. He loved feeling this powerful over you.

The knot in your stomach kept building as König pumped in and out of you. As you were nearly finished, König began to curl his fingers into you. This did it. You felt the knot in your stomach release, that euphoric feeling escaping your body.

König pulled his fingers out. "Good girl liebste" he said, offering you a large grin, his slightly crooked teeth on display. "You did so well" he smiled to you, throwing his shirt over you.

You sat in front of König marvelling at him. He had magic fingers, making you feel like that was just unbelievable.

König picked up the rest of the clothes in one hand, and had you in the other hand. König carried you to his room and dropped you on the bed.

"I'm going to shower, okay? When I'm back I'll be with you" said König, leaving the bathroom door open behind.

Eventually, König came back with a towel around his waist. Your mouth was agape as you saw him. He wasn't wearing his mask. König didn't notice he wasn't, humming to himself as he pulled clothes out of his dresser.

"König..." you said, making him turn to you. He was perfect. He had beautiful blonde hair, and a slightly hooked nose. A few scattered scars dusted his face, adding character.

König suddenly realised he wasn't wearing his veil and went a tint of pink. "You're beautiful!" you cried, running towards him and wrapping your hands around his waist. König returned the embrace, too happy to say anything. As you looked up, you think you may have even seen tears brimming in his eyes.

König threw on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and socks. He then put a wooly jumper over his head, giving you a fresh one of his shirts to wear.

You were lying in König's arms, looking into his eyes. Your hand was on his jaw, your thumb going over and back on his face.

König kept telling you how beautiful you were, playing with your hair. He stared at you with such caring eyes, as if you were going to disappear in any second.

Eventually König drifted asleep. You stayed awake though, but you didn't mind. Your eyes rested easy on König's face.