3: Cats

Yoongi snickered and proceeded, "When you were young, I ate the chocolate you got on Valentine's day and you got so scared that you took me to a vet."

Lolo frowned, recalling these incidents. "I know. It was crazy!" Jimin chuckled with him, further adding, "I sneaked into your backpack and you went to school without knowing."

Lolo looked away from them while thinking deeply. These stories are all about Yoongi and Jimin. She thought while scratching her chin and narrowing her eyes.

"I know. That was so funny!" Yoongi giggled with the ginger head who looked at me before questioning, "Don't you remember, you fought with a dog that lived next door and it almost turned into a family battle?"

"That stupid Chihuahua?" Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes and Jimin nodded. "Yeah! That one!"

Lolo ruffled her hair, fisting it willing to think to herself. How do they know all about these stories?

She looked at Yoongi who was looking at her with a poker face. Come to think of it, those playful eyes with an unbothered face do look like Yoongi's.

 Come to think of it, those playful eyes with an unbothered face do look like Yoongi's

She turned to peek at Jimin who was grinning at her. He's chic and an attention seeker. He definitely looks like Jimin.

Lolo threw her head back on the rest of the sofa, staring at the ceiling

Lolo threw her head back on the rest of the sofa, staring at the ceiling. "This doesn't make any sense. They're really Yoongi and Jimin?" She mumbled lowly before sitting straight and thinking deeply.

"Lolo! Lolo!" Jimin broke her trance as she shot her head in his direction. "You really don't recognize us? We lived together for 10 years!"

"11 years for me!" Yoongi cut him off while narrowing his eyes at me. "Don't you remember that time with us?" Jimin asked and Yoongi added. "I remember all about you, Lolo."

She looked at him in shock but then cleared her throat, sitting straight and crossing her arms. "Of course, I remember Yoongi and Jimin."

"That's us!" Yoongi protested, looking at Jimin and then at her. Lolo rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth before asking, "Don't you think, you both have changed a little too much?"

"What's changed?" Yoongi asked with a smirk as I saw Jimin touching his face in concern. Yoongi cupped his face and jiggled his head, "We're the same."

"Lolo! Give me your hand!" Jimin said and she extended her palm on hesitation when Jimin placed his face on her palm with a big smile.

Lolo groaned in frustration and shut her eyes. "Gosh, I think it's Jimin." She says pushing his face off while he gasped.

"That's what we are telling you, stupid girl!" Jimin snarled. "Now you remember us?" Yoongi asked with a small smile.

Lolo sighed while biting her lips and looked everywhere in the room to think about it. "Didn't you miss us?" Yoongi asked and she peeked at him.

"Of course, I missed Jimin and Yoongi!" Jimin immediately grinned sheepishly while Yoongi was giving an approving nod when she added, "But I never imagined this—"

"Me too," Yoongi interrupted her, "I missed you so much, Lolo." He stood up and get eyes widened when he pounced on her figure while she screamed again.

Jimin shook his head in disapproval but a smile was plastered on his face. "This is an incredible situation that happened to me!" Lolo yelled.

-------------------------

Lolo was sleeping on her bed when a hand crept up on her body, moving up, she swatted it away but it came back again.

She felt her bed dipping on both sides and she furrowed her eyes when she yanked the hand away. But now two arms wrapped around her waist as Yoongi snuggled his face in her neck.

Jimin wrapped his hand around her shoulder, snuggling behind and she sighed, clenching her jaws and pushing all the hands away from her body and opening her eyes instantly.

She looked up at the ceiling and then turned to look at the two big men on both sides. She sat up and rubbed her face in frustration.

"These two men who bother me are ridiculously the two cats I had when I was little." She slapped her forehead, shaking her head in disbelief as she mumbled,

"How can someone explain this nonsense?"

**********

Only Yoongi can explain this nonsense 😊