11: Waiter Jimin

Yoongi and Jimin slowly opened the door and saw Lolo whimpering on the bed while sweating badly. "Lolo," Jimin called out but she just shifted her head sideways, without her eyes.

They slowly walked inside her bedroom and sat at the edge of the bed. Jimin sat next to her head while Yoongi sat close to her feet. Jimin slowly raised his hand and gently placed it over her forehead. "Don't do it. I am tired. Get out." She mumbled weakly and pushed his hand away.

Jimin looked at Yoongi in concern and he understood but leaned to move forward but Jimin stood up and pulled him back. "Let's go out," Jimin said but Yoongi kept looking at Lolo.

Jimin pulled the back of his shirt, lifting him up and pulling him back, "Come on!" He pushed him out of the room, peeking at her once as he went out before shutting it behind him.

Both of them sat on the couch and stared at the bedroom longingly. "I think Lolo is really sick," Jimin mumbled and Yoongi hummed. 

"Should we wake her up and make her take medicines?" Jimin asked but Yoongi shook his head. "If we forcibly wake her up, she will hate it." Jimin turned to glare at him. 

"The do we just wait like this continuously?" He asked Yoongi in a disturbance. "Let's do what we can do." Jimin tilted his head, passing him a questioning look but Yoongi just smiled.

-----------------------------

Jin placed the glasses on the shelf and wiped more glass cutlery before placing them on the shelf. He wiped the counter and placed the plates on the plate rack when the door of the cafe opened.

He halted his actions and turned to look at Jimin at the door. Jimin narrowed his eyes and tilted his head at him. "I'll work for Lolo today. She is sick." Jin's eyes widened. 

"What happened to her?" He asked in concern. "She is sick. I came here to replace her for today." Jimin said arrogantly.

Jin blinked his eyes several times before asking him to follow towards the staff quarter. "I have some extra uniforms, wear them," Jin said and Jimin nodded before wearing the white shirt and black trousers.

He exited the quarter and Jin's eyes widened looking at the handsome man with orange hair in a uniform. He smiled and held the black apron and moved to him to wrap it around his waist. "Hands up," Jin said and Jimin obeyed.

Jimin froze and stiffened when he tied the knot behind him. Jin fixed his shirt and held his shoulders before gently turning him around. He tied the knot properly and turned him back. "Let's go to work." 

Jin asked him to lift the boxes and carry them while Jimin struggled a lot to carry heavy boxes. Then he showed him how to wipe the glasses. "This is how you do it."

"Okay, I will do it." Jimin snatched the glass and the cloth from Jin. He started wiping the glasses but Jin corrected him with every move. "The finger here."

"Okay, I will do it!" Jimin snarled at him, pulling the glass back. Then Jin showed him how to make an espresso. 

"Hold it," Jin said, passing Jimin the double-sided peg measure, "Make the fingers like this," Jin said using his index finger and middle finger, to hold the narrow neck of another peg. 

"This, I mean, huh?" Jimin was confused while looking at Jin and following his actions. Jin tried to hold him but Jimin snatched his hand back from him. "Let go." Jin poured the liquid from the peg into the shaker and Jimin lifted his head up, eyes flowing his hands raising up and down while pouring the liquid. 

Then he handed him the sales chart and Jimin frowned when Jin patted his shoulder. "Is this not right?" Jin asked when Jimin pushed his hand away from his shoulder. "Move!" Jin clenched his jaws and motioned his fist as if to hit his head from behind but he was a calm man so he resisted his urge to punch.

"Another thing, what kind of draft beers are available?" Jin asked and pointed at the papers. "Asahi, Ale, Stout. . ."

Like this Jimin slowly understood everything. The store opened for the day, he wiped every corner of the cafe clean since he was chic and was now currently placing the used glasses on the tray, bringing it back to the counter where Jin was proudly looking at him.

"I heard it is your first part-time job, you are doing it good." Jin complimented but Jimin looked up at him with a straight face before saying,

"I am quick-witted."

**************

Jimin is JINius 💜

Jimin is JINius 💜