Epilogue

"Is everything okay nowadays?" Jin asked Lolo who broke from her trance and nodded with a smile. "Of course. Everything is okay."

"I see. That's a relief." Jin said but could clearly see Lolo's sad face for over 2 years now. She looked away and he sighed, "Is it hard?" Lolo shook her head with a small smile. "No, it is not hard. It shouldn't be."

Jin held Lolo's shoulders and she looked up at him, "Don't push yourself too much. It's okay if it's hard. Okay?" He asked and she nodded with a smile. "By the way, are they doing well?" 

Lolo looked at the road from the cafe. "I don't know. I really miss them so much." Jin smiled and patted her head, "Me too."

How are you?

I am doing my best for being okay.

Sometimes I think that I shouldn't have let you go like that,

I should have loved you more,

Hugged you more.

I have a lot of regrets.

But, I understand that I should be okay.

So that you are relieved as well.

"Try this," Jin said, keeping a glass of white smoothie in front of me. "What's this?"

"This is the new menu." He said and kept a plate of fried snacks beside it, "It looks delicious." Lolo replied with a grin, taking a bite from the fried dessert. "How is it?"

"It is delicious!" She replied truthfully but Jin frowned, "Just delicious?" She passed him a questioning gaze and nodded before resuming her eating.

"Ah, Jimin was good at evaluation the taste." He whispered to himself but Lolo heard it, "Jimin was a real gourmet."

"If he comes back, he will have to eat all of this," Jin said and Lolo's smile faded but she smiled again, "His belly will explode!"

Is it hard for me?

A little bit.

Yoongi, I'm still waiting for you.

If you come back to me, 

That day I would be the first one to run to you.

And I will hug you.

Jimin, I miss you.

Yoongi, I love you.

Lolo walked back to her home, exhaustion taking over her body as she felt like sleeping on the road. She walked down the alley until her eyes fell upon the grey-haired young man crouching in front of her home. 

Her lips curved up and she ran to him, their bodies collided as he jerked back along with her because of the impact but held her close with his strong arms around her waist while she had hers around his neck.

"This is real Yoongi, right?" She asked and he giggled, pulling away from the embrace and looking down at her. He leaned down, pressing his lips over her soft ones for a sweet kiss before pulling away.

"I am a little late, right, Lolo?" He asked and she smiled brightly, "I missed you."

"I missed you more, my love." He said and she cupped his face, pulling him down for a kiss. His mouth descended on hers. Something light and velvety brushed against her heart and fluttered. Just once but it was enough to identify it after two years.

A butterfly.

Yoongi kissing her gave her butterflies.

"I love you, Lolo. I can cross every fucking rainbow bridge to come back to you" His lips brushed against hers as he spoke, holding her waist. She giggled and he was sure that the little sound made his heart skip a beat.

"Where did you learn cursing from?" She questioned. "I watched dramas while my time back there and I learned everything." He said, grinning sinisterly and she frowned. "What's with that perverted look though? You are scaring me." She said, softly slapping his face away.

He chuckled and pecked her forehead, "I watched porn. I'll do stuff on you." Her eyes widened in disbelief and she tried pushing him playfully while chuckling. "Get off, perverted kitty!"

"I am your kitty now. But you are my kitty on the bed mewling my name." She chortled while laughing, loving the newly gained confidence that Yoongi is showing. He grinned and kissed her again. Deeper this time, more insistent, and she pressed against him, letting his touch and taste sweep her away when she realized something. Pulling her lips away she asked,

"Did Jimin come with you too? Where is he?"

********

Bonus chapter? 🫸 Wait