10: With them

"Are you sleepy?" Jin asked Lolo who nodded, sitting on the counter. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Sounds good." Jin smiled when Yoongi interrupted. "A cup of Americano for me, please."

"Aha, okay." Jin grinned at him with a thumbs up. "A cup of milk tea for me."

All of the turned to see Jimin looking at Jin seriously. "I want it cold." He further added and Lolo chuckled at him when Jin did the same as her.

While drinking their drinks, Lolo was seated in front of the counter with Yoongi and Jimin on either side. Yoongi had his elbow resting on the counter while he was keenly observing Lolo from the side. Jimin was busy sipping on the straw of his milk tea.

She sighed, keeping the cup on the counter and turning to face Yoongi. She twitched her lips before looking straight at the wall again. "Excuse me, Yoongi."

"Yes, Lolo?" She turned and pointed at his eyes.

"About that burdensome stare. How can we fix it?" Yoongi frowned in confusion. "Stare? What is wrong with the way I look at you?"

She sighed and looked back in the front. "You are too cheezy when you stare at her," Jimin said, pointing his straw at Yoongi. "What?"

"You should do it like me. Look carefully." Jimin said and turned Lolo's face. She frowned at him. "When your eyes meet like this," Jimin said and turned his head to look away, "Pretend that you are not staring at her. Like this."

Lolo burst into laughter while Jimin looked at her in disbelief. "Mmm. You are so funny." She said and composed herself. Jimin ignored her and continued demonstrating his tactic to Yoongi.

"When Lolo looks to another place, look at her again. Not burdensome." Jimin said, leaning towards her face and she scrunched her nose before looking away from him.

"Got it," Yoongi said and she turned at him but instantly looked away, turning his face. "Good Job," Jimin said. She scoffed and turned to look at Jimin but he swiftly looked back at his cup. She chuckled and shook her head in disbelief.

While Jimin and Yoongi were smiling at her happy state. "Right?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "Right." She shut her eyes and pressed her lips at their childish actions.

----------------------------

"Not the bright gaze," Jimin said to Yoongiwhile they were seated on a table. "How do you open your eyes with such a beautiful gaze?" Yoongi said in irritation.

"I told you right now," Jimin said, fusing his brows. "But, why Lolo hasn't said anything about it then?" Yoongi questioned back.

"Because you look at her like this," Jimin said and squinted his eyes shut to mimic Yoongi's stare. Yoongi sat up and thought deeply before turning back to stare at Lolo cleaning the counter far away.

He smiled at her but Jimin grabbed his chin, turning it back to face him. "What are you looking at, look again. Practice again!" Jimin said and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Just wait for a little. I have got it."

"Okay, last time, focus all your energy for the last time," Jimin said and Yoongi sighed before shutting his eyes and then opening them slowly, "Open your eyes just a little and a little more."

"Hey, you try it yourself. It's difficult." Yoongi said while Lolo looked up at them bickering with each other. She smiled widely when Jin approached her. "Why do you look so excited?"

"No, it's nothing," Lolo said, looking at him with a small smile but then both of them looked back at Jimin and Yoongi with a smile on their faces. Jin turned back to look at Lolo smiling genuinely and his lips curved up.

She is finally moving on. He thought and chuckled when she turned to look at him with raised eyebrows. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

Jin shook his head. "No. It has been a long time since I have seen you looking this comfortable." He said and Lolo tilted her head, pointing at herself. "Me?"

Jin bobbed his head in agreement. "Of course. Is it because of them?" He asked, looking back at the two men bickering with each other.

"Huh?" She asked in shock and shook her head. "Of course not."

"Hey, if you're bored, go ahead and clean some tables." She yelled from the counter and threw the white cloth and Yoongi instantly caught it. Cat reflex. "Do it fast."

He got up from the table and walked over to the table while Jimin followed him. Yoongi started wiping the table while Jimin was standing behind him with a serious face. "Hey, Yoongi."

"What?"

"Shouldn't we tell to Lolo now? Let's talk before it is too late." Jimin asked him sternly and Yoongi halted his actions before turning to look at him. He then turned to stare at Lolo with a serious face before mumbling,

"We have to tell her that we have to leave."

*************

Just when things were getting better

Just when things were getting better. Why do people need to leave?