6: Cafe

Jimin scrunched his nose and kept the cup back on the table. "Oh, it's bitter." He commented as Yoongi was peacefully drinking his Americano.

"Are you a fool?"

Jimin glared at him before sniffing the coffee again. "It smells good though."

"Then just don't drink it," Yoongi said, pulling Jimin's cup and turning to look at Lolo who was gazing at him.

His lips automatically curved up and she smiled back before mouthing, 'Stay out of trouble' while pointing a finger at him. He grinned at her before nodding vigorously.

------------------------------

Yoongi tailed Lolo as she took the order from the customer and walked back to the counter. She held the tray ready to be served and walked back to another table, followed by Yoongi.

"Get out! Sit there. Don't follow me." She said, pointing at the table where Jimin was sitting.

She walked back to another table to pick up the used glasses while Yoongi followed behind her. She turned and held his ear who showed her sad eyes. "Go!" 

Yoongi sighed and walked back to sit opposite Jimin who shook his head at his actions.

After a while, both of them walked to the counter where Lolo was standing and she turned around and groaned in frustration. "Listen, both of you are grown! Go and sit there. I have to attend to customers."

They dropped their shoulders in rejection while Yoongi stood up and walked back to their table. Jimin was giving shiny eyes to look but she raised her hand to show the sharp object and he gasped before running away from there.

Lolo smiled at them while Jin was busy preparing a meal for them inside the kitchen.

He placed the waffles on the plate with his gloved hands. Then took the whipping cream, and twirled it to form a great shape at the side. Then sliced some bananas to top it, and drizzled some maple syrup over the whole thing. And finally sieved some icing powder over it.

He smiled, looking at the magnificent-looking dish in front of him, and held it before going out to see Jimin disgusted by the orange juice.

While Lolo was fixing Yoongi's shirt which now had a stain of orange juice over it. Jimin looked at them and narrowed his eyes before pulling his shirt.

"Lolo, my one too. Do it please." Jimin asked for some attention from him. Lolo smiled and leaned towards him to fix his shirt as well.

Lolo retracted her hand when someone cleared his throat and Jimin looked up, his smile fading as he saw Jin, holding a tray in his hand.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Jin asked and she smiled. "Not at all." Jimin rolled his eyes at the man who interrupted Lolo from caressing him.

Jin took a shot seat beside Jimin who scooted away from him as he placed the tray on the table. "Nice to meet you. So your names are Yoongi and Jimin."

Jimin nodded coldly, without making eye contact with him. "Wait. Aren't those the names of the pets you had before?" Jin asked Lolo.

She smiled and fixed her glasses, scratching her neck. "That's right." Yoongi turned away and smiled secretly at how everyone knew about him.

"I named them because they resemble my pets a lot," Lolo said and Jin twitched his lips. "Do they?"

Jimin scoffed. "Geez, we totally look alike." He said in annoyance.

"Oh, really? I see." Jin said, placing a knife and fork for each of them on the table. He sliced the dish and passed them to Lolo.

"Okay, go ahead and eat." He mumbled to her who smokes, picking up a fork and digging into the dish. Yoongi blankly took a bite of the dish when Jin spoke, "Eat the banana and whipped cream together."

Yoongi and Lolo both had a bite while Jin did the same. Jimin gulped his saliva, watching them eat so he quickly snooped his fork to elegantly eat the whipped cream from the side.

Jin placed his fork on the table before taking out his phone and standing up, looking at Lolo. "Let me answer my phone." With that, he walked away from there.

Jimin flashed a wide smile and moved forward to stab the waffle slice with banana and whipped cream and shoved it inside his mouth. "It's really good," Jimin said with a stuffed mouth, grinning at Lolo and Yoongi.

"Yeah," Yoongi said and turned around to look at Lolo but his eyes got fixed. Lolo turned around to peek at him with a questioning gaze but he kept staring at her lips.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head and the next thing she knew was,

Yoongi placed his mouth at the corner of her lips.

**************

OMG!!! Kiss kiss!!!!