25: Stubborn

Jimin gulped down the cola and kept the glass on the dining table where Lolo and Yoongi were sitting on the other side. "How did you know?" Yoongi asked.

"Just by chance. I heard what you guys said." Lolo said but Yoongi looked at her. "Lolo-"

"I'm fine. I understand." She cut him off with a small smile. Yoongi looked away with red eyes, fighting his tears. Jimin just silently looked at her smile. "To be honest, I wasn't that surprised. I think I kind of expected it. You suddenly appeared to me one day." She said, looking at Jimin when Yoongi looked at her. 

She turned to face Yoongi and continued, "So I thought you would suddenly disappear one day too." Jimin looked down at the table. "Sorry, Lolo." Jimin squeaked.

She beamed at him. "Don't be sorry. Thanks to you guys, I'm happy enough." She said and placed her hand over each of Jimin and Yoongi's on the table before adding, "Thank you so much for everything. We don't have much more time left. Let's save it and get along well."

Yoongi pulled his hand away from hers, still not facing her. "I am not leaving." Jimin widened his eyes at Yoongi's words, "Bro, are you not going to see Lolo forever?" Yoongi looked straight into Jimin's eyes.

Lolo could see the glistening orbs of Yoongi as he spoke, "Even if we go back. Nobody knows if we will see Lolo again. Maybe we won't be able to see her again." Lolo glared at Yoongi.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked Yoongi in disbelief but he turned around and grabbed both of her palms in his hands. "Lolo, just let me be next to you. I want to see you till the end."

Jimin scoffed, "You are crazy." He mumbled with a sour look on his face.

"Lolo, please," Yoongi pleaded, squeezing her hands in his grip. Lolo looked at him without blinking. His eyes looked desperate, begging to stay with her. "Okay, let's do that." She said, pulling her hands back from Yoongi's grip.

Jimin chuckled sarcastically, shaking his head and looking at them. "I hate you guys. I hate Yoongi." He said, looking at Yoongi with teary eyes and then turned to Lolo who was looking down at the table, "And I hate Lolo who can't even stop Yoongi."

He slouched back on his chair and stared at the ceiling, "I hate the boss who makes me feel confused. I hate you all." He said and looked at Yoongi. "Hey." But Yoongi didn't look at him.

"Hey, look at me." Jimin spat in rage, making Lolo flinch seeing him fuming and Yoongi slowly turned his face to him. "That's why you asked me to come over here? Huh? You were planning to do this from the beginning. It's like that, right?" Jimin asked but Yoongi stared at him blankly.

"I came here for no reason," Jimin said and stood up, the chair falling back on the ground with a thud, "I shouldn't have come!" He shouted in anger when tears rolled down Lolo's face as she stood up.

Jimin walked towards the door and Lolo followed her, "Jimin." But he ignored her words and went out of the house, slamming the door shut behind him.

-------------------

Lolo slowly took a seat on the vacant swing beside Jimin while he was staring at the grass with empty eyes. "What about Yoongi?" Jimin asked blankly.

"He's waiting for us at home," Lolo replied without any emotion which stung Jimin's heart. He turned around to look at her who was staring at the sky with a blank face. His eyes wavered and his heart ached, feeling guilty for shouting at her earlier.

"I see. Since when he listens what you tell to him." She just shrugged and Jimin pursed his lips, getting no response from her. "Sorry for getting mad earlier." Jimin started and she looked at her side to see Jimin staring at her with a pained expression.

"I don't regret coming here for you," Jimin said, turning his head to the ground and tears rolled down his face. Lolo smiled and stood up, moving towards him before kneeling in front of him to stare into his eyes. She wiped the salty drops with the pad of her thumb before cupping the side of the ginger head, making him look at her softly.

"Thank you for coming for me, Jimin. Don't worry about Yoongi. I'm not going to let him disappear." She mumbled as her fingers stroked the wet cheeks of Jimin who was silently listening to Lolo, like a son listening to his mother.

"When he was a kitten he had that accident because of me. This time the same thing won't happen because of me. Do you trust me with this, Jimin?" She asked him. 

Jimin smiled, leaning forward to bop his nose over hers like he used to do while he was a cat. He opened his eyes and saw Lolo's big eyes staring at him in shock. He grinned even more, noses still brushing each other before mumbling,

"I trust my Lolo."

****************

👋
👉⭐
👇🌟