4: Demonic

"Why did you come into my bedroom?" Lolo asked walking towards the bathroom. "We've got to sleep too!" Yoongi muttered in an obvious tone.

"Why there? With me?" She screamed, "You should sleep outside!"

"Come on! We used to sleep on your belly!" Jimin whined. "I can't sleep with someone else! That too men!" Lolo protested.

"Why? You liked sleeping with us!" Yoongi said in irritation. She sighed and just walked inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Jimin was sitting on the couch staring at the view outside the window while Yoongi was standing in front of the bathroom which was currently engaged by Lolo.

He placed his ears on the door and scratched it, waiting patiently for it to open.

Lolo opened the door, wiping her hair with the towel but flinched looking at the expectant face of Yoongi right in front of her. "You scared me!" She complained but Yoongi smiled at her.

"Did you wash up?" She nodded nervously. "Yes—" Yoongi handed her the glasses. She took it from him before wearing it. "Thanks."

She walked past him but Yoongi silently followed her to the bedroom, shutting the bathroom door on his way.

Lolo walked out of the bedroom after keeping her towel when Yoongi tailed behind her constantly. He followed her to the study room, bedroom, kitchen, and main door and then that's the dining table.

She sighed and turned around, keeping the glass on the dining table and scoffing at him. "Why do you keep following me?"

"Because I like you so much, Lolo." Her jaws dropped as she stared at the straight face of Yoongi while saying that. Jimin was smiling watching them from the couch while Lolo cleared her throat, looking away.

"Stop following me, okay? You are making me crazy!" She warned him, walking back to her bedroom. But before Yoongi could enter it, she slammed the door in his face.

Yoongi frowned but then placed his head on the door in defeat. Jimin shook his head in disapproval when Yoongi walked towards him to take a seat on the couch. "Give her a break, will you?"

"What did I do?"

"Hey, Yoongi! We still feel awkward with this human look. How would she feel to have two grown-ass men suddenly claiming to be her pets living with her?" Jimin scolded while Yoongi looked away.

"Especially you!" Jimin pointed out and Yoongi turned to look at him in confusion. "Me?"

"You no way look like a Chateaux. You look too much. . ." Jimin trailed off so Yoongi pressed. "What about me?"

"Too big," Jimin commented, looking at Yoongi's buffed chest and arms. "You think you're small?" Yoongi sat straight and looked at his paws, I mean, hands.

"Does she feel awkward that much?" Yoongi mumbled opening and closing his fists. "Of course, so don't push her too much or she will push us out of her home!" Jimin told him and continued, "Take your time—"

The door opened and Jimin's eyes widened to see the strings of Lolo's hoodies. He licked his lips and snickered while his gleaming eyes looked at her hoodie strings.

"Lolo!" Jimin called out and she looked at him, fixing her hoodie. "Yeah?"

"I will. . . I'll do it, I want to do it!" Jimin said and jumped from the couch to run towards her when she gasped, running away from him but Jimin kept chasing her.

"What the fuck? Jimin!" She cursed, running into the house when Yoongi followed them. "Hey! Stop it!"

"It's mine!" Jimin screamed, pulling her straps wholly and together closing the hood, making her cover her face as she smacked her hands everywhere she could since she couldn't see anything.

Yoongi tried pulling Jimin back but Jimin kept playing with the straps. "Hey! She's telling you to stop! Just leave it, Jimin!" Yoongi was pulling him but to no avail.

"No, I want to play!" Jimin shouted and Yoongi kept trying to free him from her while Lolo was busy smacking things around while screaming.

Yoongi pulled him back as the strap flew out of the hoop completely and the hood opened up revealing Lolo's red face.

She sighed and looked at Jimin, playing with the string. She blew a strand of her hair that was now a complete mess and glared at the cat sprawled on the floor before screaming,

"You fucking son of a demonic asshole kitty!!"

***************

Calm down, my daughter