22: Confession

Jimin was lying on the ground while playing with a skein of yarn while Yoongi was watching TV, and sitting on the couch. "I'm so embarrassed I could die."

"No one died from embarrassment till now," Yoongi said in an uninterested tone. Jimin dropped his hands to the ground and sighed deeply, "It's annoying that he keeps looking down on me."

"I don't think he is looking down on you," Yoongi said but Jimin shook his head, "No, he keeps laughing at me."

Yoongi chuckled at that. "Why do you care about that all of a sudden?" Yoongi asked him and added, "You don't care about anything."

"I don't know. It just bothers me." Jimin complained while pulling the yarn. Yoongi yawned and Jimin looked at him. "By the way, what is with you and Lolo?"

"What?" Yoongi asked, moving his neck in all directions to crack the stiffs.

"Something must have happened yesterday," Jimin said and Yoongi nodded unbothered. "Oh yeah, we kissed." He said casually and Jimin nodded to that.

"Oh- Wait! What? You kissed?"

-----------------------

Jimin slammed the coke can on the table while looking at Yoongi in irritation. "What are you thinking, Yoongi?"

"Mind your own business," Yoongi warned him sternly. "Even if you cling to Lolo you will disappear soon and she'll be all alone again. We should help her to make sure she'll be okay even after we leave." Jimin explained to Yoongi who looked down.

"That guy is going to make him happy-"

"I know. I know. Alright. I understood. You are talking too much. You think I don't know that?" Yoongi snarled at him before sighing and getting up from the chair and dashing out of the house.

-----------------------

Lolo was walking back to her home when she spotted Yoongi crouching down in front of the wall of her home. The same place where she first saw him with Jimin. 

Yoongi's eyes immediately lit up seeing her and he stood up before approaching her with a big gummy smile. He stood in front of her, looking down at her while she looked up. "Were you waiting for me?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"You didn't even know when I'd come back," Lolo said but Yoongi replied immediately, "I will wait for you as long as it takes." 

She frowned looking at his flushed red cheeks and smelled him, "Did you drink? You smell like it."

"I drank some coke. I think I drank beer just a little bit. You are early by the way." Yoongi said with a small smile. Lolo smiled back at him, ruffling his grey hair. "There's someone who is desperately waiting for me at home."

Yoongi giggled and lifted his hand up, patting Lolo's head, "You're so kind. Good girl." He said and she chuckled nervously, "Do you think I am like you? That I like getting a pat?"

Yoongi pulled his hand away and scoffed, "Everyone loves to be loved. Humans or cats. Everyone craves affection." He huffed.

"You know what?" Lolo asked and Yoongi tilted his head, "What?"

"I'm gonna ask you now. I've wanted to ask you this for a while," she said and looked up into his eyes deeply, "Are you happy with me?"

"Huh?"

"Do you love me?" She asked with seriousness in her eyes and Yoongi smiled, looking away from her but then back into her eyes lovingly, "Yes. I'm happy with you since the day you found me." He confessed and added, "And I love you, Lolo."

---------------------------

Jimin was sitting on the table while staring into the space blankly. Yoongi looked at him and shook his head when Lolo's bedroom door opened. He turned his head around and smiled at her.

"Let's go." She said, fixing her backpack. Yoongi stood up but Jimin pulled him back. "Where are you going? I don't want to go." Jimin said loudly. Yoongi frowned at him, "No, I'm going to go with Lolo. Follow me or not."

Yoongi pulled his hand back but Jimin fell to the ground, holding Yoongi's leg. "Hey, I came here because of you. How can you do this to me?"

"You said nothing happened. Hey, you can drink and tell him the truth. Come on." Yoongi said, pulling his leg and dragging Jimin, "No!"

"Let's go!"

"I don't want to go," Jimin pleaded, shaking his head vigorously. "Jimin, leave," Yoongi said sternly but Jimin pressed his lips trying to convince Yoongi. He sighed before moving his leg forward, dragging Jimin while he screamed,

"No, please. No, wait. I don't want to go!"

**"*********

See ya tomorrow~

See ya tomorrow~