26: Farewell Ginger

I was used to being abandoned.

And Lolo was the first one to give me love.

She taught me what it means to be loved.

What it means to be cared for.

So I liked it when Yoongi told me to come to meet Lolo.

Even if it was for a short time,

I was happy that I could be a part of Lolo's life.

Again.

"Why are you going so early?" Lolo asked Jimin who smiled at her. "Just because. I want to go on a walk and look around here and there."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Lolo asked but Jimin shook his head, looking at Yoongi who was squinting his eyes from the couch. "It's okay. Let's just say goodbye here." Jimin said and opened his arms wide, flashing the most genuine smile to Lolo.

She grinned sheepishly and jumped on him while he embraced her protectively. "Have a good life, Lolo." She shut her eyes in Jimin's warmth before humming, "Bye, Jimin."

Lolo felt someone pulling her shirt from the back and pulled back to see Yoongi looking at Jimin dangerously. Jimin chuckled and leaned forward to place his lips over Lolo's cheeks before standing straight. She gasped, covering her mouth and turning to face a cheerful Jimin smiling at her. "You have to be happy. Promise?"

Lolo blinked several times with a flustered face and nodded slowly, "Promise. You have to be happy as well." Yoongi pulled Lolo back from Jimin and glared at him. "Don't kiss her." Jimin raised his brows at him before sticking his tongue out.

"I will, she is equally mine too. But don't worry I don't feel romantically attracted to her. You can do that." Jimin said and Lolo's face flushed red and Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jimin, "Just go already!"

Jimin patted Lolo's head who looked up at her. Jimin winked at her. She smiled before nodding. "Forever yours, my owner. My Lolo, yours Jimin." Jimin said but Yoongi roared, "Jimin! Just freaking leave! You flirty ginger head!"

I liked Lolo because she was Lolo.

Though it wasn't an unconditional love like Yoongi,

It was precious and strong.

To be honest, it took me a while to be comfortable with Lolo like that.

I was scared of trusting someone and having feelings for them.

But why did I come all the way here?

Jimin frowned in confusion, looking at the cafe in front of his eyes. He shook his head and turned back to walk away when he heard his voice.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked and Jimin slowly turned around and chuckled nervously. "I was just passing by."

"Come inside," Jin said and Jimin followed him inside the cafe. "Isn't the cafe opened yet?"

"I had something delivered here," Jin answered, pouring the sparkling water into the glass and bringing it back to him, "Are you ready to leave?"

Jimin nodded with a sad smile before drinking the contents from the glass. Jin's smile faded and he nodded, pressing his lips together. "When will you come back?" Jimin smiled and kept the glass on the counter, looking straight into Jin's eyes. "I'm not coming back."

"You're completely going?" Jin asked in surprise and Jimin nodded, "Yeah. I must leave now." He turned back and walked towards the exit but halted on his steps. He sighed and turned back to face Jin.

"Can you show me that look?" Jimin asked and Jin tilted his head, smiling at him, "You hate it."

Jimin smiled sadly, "I just want to see it for the last time before leaving." Jin's features softened and he stared at him lovingly. Jimin giggled and Jin burst into laughter with him.

"I knew I would feel weird. I'm leaving." Jimin said and turned around but a strong grip stopped him and turned him around. Before he could process anything a pair of plump lips crashed over his.

Jin held his nape, deepening the soft kiss, keeping his hand on Jimin's waist and pulling his body close as they smooched. Jimin shut his eyes and their plumpy lips moved in sync like how their hearts were beating rapidly in sync too.

After a few minutes, Jin pulled back and stared at Jimin's flushed face who smiled while slowly opening his eyes to look at Jin. "I just thought that I didn't give a proper goodbye." He said with a smile and Jimin smiled before pulling himself back.

He walked towards the exit with an accelerated heart filled with trillions of unidentified emotions and a stomach filled with butterflies.

These 50 days were a miracle to me.

After a long journey,

I'm going back.

*********

Book is ending next week