20: Sleepover

Jimin slowly creaked the door of Lolo's house open and sighed to see the doorway clear. He smiled to himself before opening the door and stepping his foot into the living room. He gasped when he saw Lolo and Yoongi looking at him sternly.

Jimin slowly moved his foot back from the living room to exit the home when Lolo commanded, "Sit down!"

Jimin pressed his lips and slowly entered the living room, taking his shoes.  He joined his hands in front of his figure and sat in front of them. Lolo hissed before asking, "Where did you sleep last night? Why are you coming this late?"

"I couldn't get ahold of you. Don't you think about the people who are waiting for you?" Yoongi complained and Jimin sulked before resting his head on his hands on the table with a deep exhale.

"What's with him?" Lolo asked Yoongi who just shrugged. Jimin slowly looked up at them with frowned brows before asking, "What am I going to do?" Lolo and Yoongi exchanged glances when Jimin slammed his head back on the table with a thud.

Flashback

"That's right! I've never done it before!" Jimin declared, looking into Jin's eyes. Jin was shocked because he thought Jimin was sleeping. "So what?" Jimin asked, nuzzling his face in Jin's neck.

"You don't even know what I'm thinking," Jin mumbled, shutting his eyes. "I'm the most precious to me. Lolo? Of course, she is important too. I love her so much." Jimin said with a huge grin. Jin sighed, shutting his eyes at Jimin's drunk confession.

"But I'm the most important to me. Lolo is second but Jimin is first." Jimin commented on Jin's shoulder. "I have no idea what you are talking about," Jin said.

"Is it a crime not to have ever loved someone?" Jimin asked and moved his head away from his shoulder and stared at his face. "Where is the person who was so precious to you?"

Jin turned to look into his eyes, "Jimin-ah, why are you curious about that?" Jimin shut his eyes and pouted cutely, "I'm sure she's very pretty." 

Jin giggled and stared into his eyes silently. Jimin moved back while looking at his facial features, "Don't look at me like that." Jin leaned more and raised his brow at him, "Like what?"

Jimin looked directly at Jin's lips before saying, "When you look at me like that, I feel weird." Jin leaned more to his face while gaping deeply into Jimin's eyes which kept shrinking in his place.

"Like this? You feel weird when I look at you like this?" Jin asked but Jimin kept looking at Jin's lips. He instinctively moved forward, placing a small peck on Jin's lips and moving back to stare at him.

Jin started chuckling while holding his lips and looked at Jimin who glared at him cutely, "Ah, stop laughing."

"How can you be so cute?" Jin asked and Jimin turned his head aggressively and slammed his head on the table when Jin rubbed his face while grinning miserably, "Oh my Gosh!"

He knocked on Jimin's head who pushed his hand away without turning up to look at him.

Jimin stared blankly into the space in trauma, "I don't remember what happened after that." He looked up at the shocked expression of Lolo while Yoongi was unbothered. 

"And when I woke up, I was at his house," Jimin said and Lolo's jaws dropped and Yoongi's eyes widened this time too. Jimin looked down in embarrassment as he recalled the events from the morning.

Flashback

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and groaned in pain. He pulled the covers more but his eyes shot open when he realized that he was shirtless under the cover. And this was not Lolo's house!

He turned his face and gasped seeing Jin sleeping beside him shirtless. He pushed him off the bed while screaming, "What the heck?"

He kicked him off the bed and Jin growled at the impact of his back hitting the floor. "Hey, why are you kicking me?" Jin asked, holding his back and shouting at Jimin.

"Why am I here?"

"What do you mean by why? You threw up and made a mess so I had to clean up the cafe!" Jin yelled back and stood up slowly, his hands still on his aching waist. "I washed your clothes. Oh, my. My back really hurts."

Jimin looked inside the covers to find himself still wearing his boxers and Jin slowly took his seat at the edge of the bed. Jimin held the cover up to his chest like a shy girl and stared at Jin in horror. "My back hurts, you punk! You- You're thinking something weird, huh?" Jin asked, knitting his brows in confusion.

Jimin shifted back, clutching the covers to his chest protectively. "I didn't do anything to you. I'm not interested in someone who's drunk at all. Okay? Gosh, I'm sleepy." Jin mumbled before laying down but Jimin screamed again, pushing his body with his foot, "Go away!"

"Let me get some sleep," Jin said in irritation but Jimin yelled, "Fine. Bring my clothes, then. How come you didn't dress me?" Jin frowned with a mischievous smile before reaching for the covers held by Jimin. 

"You're not dressed?" Jin asked, pulling the cover but Jimin kicked him off the bed again while shouting,

"No, I'm not. So bring me the clothes!"

****************

S

EE YOU NEXT WEEK~