7: Drunk

Yoongi pulled his mouth back and stared at Lolo's big eyes and red face while she touched her lips. "You little— I told you to sit tight!"

"But I was and still am." He said, looking at his chair. Lolo pointed at her lips. "You call this sitting tight?"

Yoongi rubbed the pad of his thumb on her lips before bringing it back to his mouth, licking it while staring at her seriously and nodding.

Lolo scoffed, blinking at Yoongi in disbelief when Jimin started laughing. "Say sorry. Girls don't like it when you kiss them without their consent."

Yoongi turned back to look at her flushed face. "Sorry. But you had whipped cream on your lips. It's tasty." Yoongi said, pulling his finger back and smiling at me.

Lolo turned back and exhaled heavily while flashing an amused grin. She looked at Yoongi bewildered before turning back to peek at Jimin passing her a toothy grin.

I touched my lips again and looked at Yoongi when Jimin chuckled. "Give me a break." He said while laughing but turned serious instantly when Jin came back to sit beside him.

I looked at Jin while covering my mouth but he slouched on the chair with a tired expression. "What is it?" I assured, putting my hand down.

"Something that makes me want to drink. The landlord wants to raise the rent." He said in a defeated tone and I nodded, understanding his situation.

"Do you want to have a drink after closing?" I suggested and Jimin glared at me while Yoongi gripped my thighs tightly. I looked at him in horror but he stared at me sternly.

"Well, shall we?" I turned back to Jin and nodded. "Yeah, sure." I felt Yoongi loosen his grip and turned away, scoffing at me.

"Let's all drink together then," Jin said, placing his hand on Jimin's back who moved away from his grasp with big shocked eyes at the sudden touch. "Yes, we will," Yoongi said, burning holes through Jin.

Jin turned to glance at Jimin. "Is that okay? Let's drink together." Jin said and Jimin looked at him with big eyes.

-----------------------

The closed sign was hanging on the door of the cafe as Jin poured beer into the tall glasses. The foam bubbled up from inside like a tornado and vanished away quickly.

Lolo tried to keep her eyes open, resting her face on her palm while her face was flushed. Not because of any man but because of the alcohol.

"Hey, Lolo is drunk," Jin commented, looking at Jimin. While Yoongi was busy admiring her face closer to his.

"What brings you here?" She slurs in a drunk tone. "What do you mean? We were bored staying home." Jimin reasoned with her.

The two cats didn't touch any alcohol since Lolo forbade them. But they were eating the snacks that Jin prepared for them.

"No, why did you come here?" She asked, pointing at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Us? We came because you called us." Yoongi said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear delicately. "I did?"

"Yeah!" Jimin answered this time, adoring Lolo's drunk form. "When did I do that? I don't recall."

Jimin pointed the chicken on his fork at Lolo before growling at her. "No, you called us."

"I don't remember that," Lolo said, bending her head down, hitting it when Yoongi stopped her actions and snaked an arm around her waist. While Jin was silently listening to their conversation.

"Then, how did you get here?" She asked. "Well, we risked our lives, crossing the rainbow bridge, passing through heaven and hell," Yoongi said.

Jin's tilted his head as he shook his head to process what he just heard. "Good grief! It must have been so hard." She mumbled and Yoongi hummed, bringing her closer to place her head on his shoulder and then keeping the side of his face above her head.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jin asked finally when Jimin turned to peek at him but just smirked. "Why did you come through?" Lolo asked.

"What do you mean? I said earlier that you called us." Jimin declared sternly. Yoongi caressed her head and shook his head to stop Jimin from scolding her.

"I mean you came because I called you but why are you here?" She asked, taking her head back to look at Yoongi with almost closed eyes.

Jin frowned at her question. "What are you talking about, Lolo?"

"Why?" She asked again and Jin looked at Yoongi. "Just tell her why."

Yoongi looked at Jimin but the next words made Jin more shocked,

"Uncle, they are my dead pets who came back as humans. Why are they here? Ask them."

*************

Feels weird to call Jin as uncle but trust me my uncle is two years older than me but I still call him uncle