17: Making up

Lolo was looking at the wine bottles and noting the ones furn that needed to be ordered again when she heard shuffling from the doorway. "Lolo, do you need help with something?"

She turned her head to stare at Yoongi smiling at her but then he looked up to see the boxes falling on her. He immediately pounced on her, pulling her back, both of them falling to the ground.

"Are you okay, Lolo?" Yoongi asked her, touching her head and analyzing her face while she was panting under him. "I'm fine. You?"

"I'm fine too." He said but her eyes fell on his bleeding forehead. She gripped his head and turned his face to look properly. Concerns filled in her eyes as she examined the blood flowing from his forehead.

"What do you mean by fine? Your head is bleeding." She said in concern, removing his bangs from his forehead to look clearly. Yoongi slowly moved his hand toward his forehead.

"Oh, blood."

----------------------

Jimin looked at Lolo applying the antiseptic on Yoongi's forehead with the cotton bud. He scoffed and shik his head in disbelief.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" Yoongi asked her and she halted his actions, staring into Yoongi's eyes. "Did I do something wrong?"

"I never avoided you." She said, resuming the treatment. "You did. You were avoiding me." He said, staring intensely into her eyes.

Her hands slowed and she was getting lost in his deep eyes. She fluttered her eyes several times before looking away. "You, I told you not to look at me like that."

"Since, you taking care of me like this, it brings back memories of old days," Yoongi replied with a big grin. "Old days?" He nodded.

"When?"

"The day when you first found me. It was around this time." Yoongi said and Lolo's lips curved up, as she said. "Right. It was raining too. I was jumping in puddles, holding my umbrella. Until my ears caught some cute whimpering noises."

Yoongi smiled, recalling the occurrences. I was abandoned in a plastic bag like trash on a rainy day. That day, Angel Lolo found me like a miracle. A study touch I'd never felt before. A warm hug. Lolo saved me. Thanks to Lolo, I could survive. I made a promise back then. I'll do anything for Lolo.

He looked at Lolo who was peeling off the cover of the band-aid. Right now, Lolo is in front of me. She put the band-aid on his forehead.

"I've never said this before. Thanks, Lolo. I've always been thankful for you taking me in." Yoongi said and Lolo smiled. "If you're that thankful, you still caused so much trouble?"

"Trouble? Me? What did I do?" Yoongi asked in confusion, turning his body to face her, and placing his hand on the headrest behind her. "Hey, you always chewed my shoes."

"Ah, that. I don't do that anymore." Yoongi protested. "If you do that now, you're a lunatic."

"You used to hug me and love me. Why don't you do that now? I don't even chew your shoes anymore." Yoongi said in a whiny tone. "Hey, is it the same now and then?"

"It's the same. I'm still Yoongi." She shook her head and stood up. "I'm big, so I'm cuter. So love me more." Yoongi said sternly but Lolo smiled at him. "Be quiet."

----------------------

Jin passed the glass of water to Jimin who stared at Yoongi and Lolo in front of him. He giggled and leaned forward to look at Jimin. "Your eyes might pop out."

"Don't mind me," Jimin said, burning holes at Yoongi following Lolo into the counter. "Why? Did Yoongi do something wrong again?" Jin asked.

Jimin sighed and threw his back. "He doesn't listen to me." Jin chuckled and asked, "Oh, didn't Yoongi hear what Jimin said?"

Jimin drank the water from the glass and sat up straight, looking at the table. "So reckless. I always tell him not to do it, but he's always reckless."

"Normally, when you have something to protect, you become reckless." Jin stated and Jimin looked at him, "But it's too much to risk his own life."

"Because it's so precious that he wants to sacrifice everything to protect it, it's possible. That's called love." Jin explained, looking into Jimin's eyes. "Love?" Jin nodded.

"Love, my foot. You must have such an experience." Jimin mumbled and Jin nodded. "Of course. I'm older than you all."

"Don't brag about your age," Jimin argued back and Jin giggled before standing up, patting Jimin's head once with a smile while he looked at Jin in disbelief.

"You'll know about it someday, young one," Jin said before walking away. Jimin rolled his eyes and exhaled deeply before commenting,

"So annoying."

****************

So what's brewing?

So what's brewing?

Jimin and Jin 🤫