16: Short lasting

Lolo turned to peek at Yoongi and scoffed. "You don't even listen to me." She said, halting but Jimin moved his head under her hand, asking for more.

"Geez," Yoongi commented, rolling his eyes and hanging his head low. Lolo peeked at him. "Oh, I remember something." She said. Yoongi instantly looked at her.

"Remember what?"

She pulled her hand back and Jimin opened his eyes at her. "When I called for you both when I was crying." She said and Jimin's smile widened. "Really?"

"Thank you. For coming to me, risking your life cruising heaven and hell. I'm thankful for that so I'll treat both of you nicely this time." She said and patted Jimin's head again.

Yoongi moved his head forward and she chuckled before caressing his head, he turned his head slightly up to smile at her. She smiled back.

Both of them were lost in their eyes, Yoongi's smile fell and so did Lolo's. The air turned thick, filled with tension. Her hand slowed and she was about to pull her hand back but Yoongi grabbed her wrist, not breaking the eye contact.

"Can you do it more, Lolo?" She blinked several times before forcing a smile and stroking his head more. He slowly let her hand go and gripped her waist with both of his hands.

Her eyes widened, and she turned to look at Jimin who was staring at them innocently. "I should wash up now." She said, retracting her hand and pulling away from his grasp to enter her bedroom.

-----------------------------

Lolo shifted in her bed and looked at her which she used to pat Yoongi's head earlier. A known smile alarmed her face as Yoongi's smile flashed in her mind.

Meanwhile, outside on the couch, Yoongi was smiling to himself while laying there. He saw Jimin's face next to his feet who had good eyes closed.

"Are you asleep, Jimin?" He hummed and Yoongi rolled his eyes at his reply.  "What's it like to be human?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling blankly. "I like it. I can see Lolo as much as I want and eat a lot of delicious food." Jimin replied the scene of Jin feeding him recalled in his mind.

"I like it too. Being with Lolo. What if — What would happen if we don't go back to where we were, on time?" Yoongi asked, gulping his saliva.

"What do you mean? We'll no longer exist soon after." Jimin answered him, shutting his eyes closed again.

"We will, right?" Yoongi questioned and Jimin frowned, opening his eyes again and sitting up. "Hey! What's on your mind?"

"I just. . . I wanna stay with him for good." Yoongi replied and Jimin's jaws dropped. "Are you out of your mind? If that happens, we can't see him forever."

"Okay, okay. I was just saying that." Yoongi said, turning to look away from Jimin, pressing his face on the backrest of the couch.

"When are you gonna tell her, Yoongi?"

"Soon," Yoongi said, eyes tearing up but he shut his eyes to stop them.

Lolo stopped her action inside the room, at those words. She was about to twist the door knob open to let them sleep beside her but she dropped her hands at her side.

"We don't have too much time left. We have to tell her soon." She could hear Jimin's voice and she stumbled back, falling on the bed in panic.

Fear.

Fear of losing them.

She hung her head low and pressed her lips together, controlling her sobs but tears were already rolling down her face.

------------------------------

Jin looked at Lolo who was sitting across the counter, reading the sales chart, and then looked at Yoongi who was staring at her like a lost kitten.

He frowned and kept looking between them while Jimin sat opposite Yoongi, eating the noodles that Jin made for him.

She looked at the table that the customers stood up from and walked towards it, holding the empty glasses to bring them back to the counter.

She made eye contact with Yoongi who blinked several times with big eyes at her. She took a deep breath of exasperation and turned to go back to the counter.

"Did you guys fight?" Jin asked Lolo and she turned to look at him with a small smile. "What do you mean? We're not kids."

"That's right. You're not kids. Why would you fight?" Jin commented and looked at Yoongi before saying with a raised voice, "Get along well."

Lolo just looked away and Jin squinted his eyes at her. "Lolo, can you go to the storage and check the stock? Check what we have to order as well."

She nodded her head and walked towards the back of the cafe. Jin turned to look back at Yoongi.

"You, go back and mend things well. Don't fight."

***************

I just started applying a gel for my acne

I just started applying a gel for my acne. I'll update the results once the book finishes.

Why did I write this randomly? Because these are our my little journals that I like to share with you all😂