A Bad Dream

Hello Hello Hello!!! This one's short and I'm  really sorry about that

(Make sure to type in the comments what you want me to write next!)

______________________________________________________________

You crossed your arms, facing the fan that was stuck to the wall. It was 3 am, and Tim was sound asleep next to you. He would nuzzle against your shoulder from time to time and lay his heavy arm across from your stomach. As much as you would love it when he did this, you were furious. You frowned at the ceiling fan, furrowing your eyebrows. Why were you furious? Well, that was another story. You had woken up because you had a dream that Tim had cheated on you with another girl. Although that didn't happen in real life, you couldn't help but feel cranky.

Tim would flutter an eye open, noticing that you weren't cuddling against him anymore. He'd comb his fingers through your hair until you shook his hand away. "Something's up," he thought. He'd check again by kissing your jawline, to which you lifted your chin away.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He'd ask in his raspy half-asleep voice, turning to check the time.

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing." You said in a high-pitched voice, showing the sarcasm in your tone.

"Then why're you awake so early? We have class in a few hours." He rubbed his eyes, really trying his best to get his mind together. He thought about what he could have possibly done to anger you and 3 in the morning.

You scoffed. "I could ask you the same thing." You both laid in a moment of silence, with you glaring at the roof and him being left in utter confusion.

"W- Huh?.." He'd break the silence, really struggling to remember what he did. Poor Tim.

"What's wrong is that you decided to cheat on me with someone else. There!"

"Woah woah woah- Hold on. What makes you say that?"

"I saw you with some other girl Timmy."

"Is that so? Go ahead, tell me where you saw that then."

You took a moment to ponder whether or not you should tell him.

"In my dream." You'd tilt your head to the side, completely embarrassed by the situation you put yourself in. You could hear how stupid you sounded. Tim on the other hand, watched you with a smile plastered on his lips. A mixture of relief and compassion could be seen on his face.

"So you're jealous?" He'd poke at you, causing you to flush a little.

"Maybe I am." You slowly scoot back to your original spot in his arms. He'd watch you lovingly as he wrapped his arms around you again, kissing the tip of your nose as he did.

"Well don't be. Because I'll never ever leave you for someone else Y/n. Not even as a dream." He'd mumbled before shutting his eyes again. You waited a hot minute until you said "I trust you." which made him smile all over again.