Hamster

Internally dying because I have a cold and it's 30 degrees outside. Why not write a chapter to cool off?

Request from!: onlyposersfuckingdie

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

"Timmy, I'm home! Could you give me a hand with my stuff please?" You'd say from the front door, carrying a little surprise. Eloise, the neighbor's daughter, whom you often babysat during the week went on a trip to her grammy's. She, who absolutely adored you, wondered who else she could trust to keep her precious cutie patootie other than you? So here you were, keeping the door open with your foot whilst holding a bag of trinkets in one hand and a huge cage in the other. A huge cage for a very, very, adorable hamster.

"Jesus H. Christ, hi little man!" Tim would squeal, immediately scooping the cage up in his arms and completely ignoring his struggling girlfriend.

"First of all, rude. Second of all, how do you know it's a boy? It could be a girl too."

"Oh! Hey babe," He finally noticed you standing at the entrance. "And I can just tell. From the vibe y'know?"

You stubbornly closed your mouth shut since you couldn't object in the slightest...since the hamster actually a male.

Once you had changed into your pajamas a little while later, you were ready to watch a movie on a comfy couch with your favorite boy. That was until you noticed Tim making a whole Olympic stadium with the couch and his legs for the hamster to crawl and run around.

"Timmy, you're gonna tire the champion out." You'd chuckle, seeing how bewildered and excited the hamster was. He was running, holding onto Tim's jeans, crawling. The damn animal did everything! You had to give it to your little neighbor, her pet was practically the Usain Bolt of hamsters.

It had been a few days since your olympian had first arrived. He'd roll around in his ball, eat a few pieces off of Tim's breakfast, and both you and Tim had developed a parental third sense when it came to Hamster. (yes, you guys called him Hamster. How original.) Whenever Hamster would make noise in his cage, you guys would take turns in checking on him.

"It's your turn to get up." Tim would say.

"I went last time." You'd reply.

He paused.

"Ladies first?"

And when you had to give Hamster back, Tim was practically in tears. He held onto the cage and rubbed Hamster's little head with his finger. Said that they'll see each other again, which was true since Eloise and her parents practically lived next door, yet Tim couldn't help but cry like a dad watching his son go to school for the first time.

"Timmy it's okay, you can always tag along when I babysit Eloise. You could see Hamster then?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"I mean it would be good to have a second set of hands to take care of her-"

"When do you babysit next?" He'd cut you off, seemingly more excited to care for the hamster rather than the actual child.

"Next Wednesday. But remember, we're here to take care of Eloise. Not Ham-"

"Awesome, thanks babe!"

You were about to object when he gave you a peck on the lips, walking over to Darryl's room to tell him all about his plans on Wednesday. You shook your head with a smile. You loved how happy Tim was with a little pet.

Happy until he asked to buy one.