"You're so pretty"

I'm back from the terrible world of writer's block everyone! This one-shot is based on that one scene in F.R.I.E.N.D.S that I just found so adorable  (Link to the reference above)

Enjoy and please type down the comments on what you'd like for me to write next! 

______________________________________________________________

"...Why is he defending? He's supposed to attack! Come on dog..." Tim rambled on and on and on. People are always surprised by how patient you are with him when he talks about ice hockey. After all, you know absolutely nothing about the sport. However, you couldn't help but feel a flutter in your stomach when looking at him as he started one of his little rants.

The way he was so concentrated and serious made you float in a little cloud. You gazed at his blue eyes which seemed to focus more on the game on the TV. The way he threw his hands to his hair when one of the opponents scored made you smile. You propped yourself on your stomach, holding your head in your hands as you nodded along to whatever he was possibly saying right now. Tim felt the longing stare, turning to face you.

"What's wrong?" He smirked as you shook your head back to reality.

"Nothing." You smile, tilting your head to the side.

"You're so pretty." Tim would blink at your compliment, turning his face as he grinned. You could tell he was flattered by the way his cheeks reddened. He'd peck you on the lips, twirling around with the ends of your hair as he focused on the game again.