Sick days

Hola! This is going to be more of a headcanon story!

Request from!: Lilly_Husband

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

If Tim was sick:

-In the beginning, he would definitely tell you that everything is fine and that you shouldn't worry.

-But when he realized you were still going to take care of him either way, he did definitely take advantage of the situation.

-He'd dramatically cough, sniffle, and throw a hand on his forehead from time to time show in how much "pain he was"

-To top it off, when you guys would be cuddling, he would say: "I'm cold...I'm so cold..." He coughs into your shirt. "I see the light Y/n. Please...Don't ever forget me..."

-Surprisingly, Tim was the type to have a lot of energy when he was sick. You would fall asleep when cuddling him and he'd poke you softly because he was in his "deepest conspiracy theory" about how the moon could turn out to be cheese. No wonder you fell asleep.

-When he is sick, you try your best not to catch his cold. Not that you mind if you did, it's just that he often sneezes and coughs all over you and you could feel the projectiles of germs spreading all over your face.

-Tim immediately turns into a child when he's sick. He'd ask for cereal, TV, to go out when he's supposed to rest, yeah. He explained to you in one of his long rants that he enjoyed being sick because it reminded him of the times when he was sick when he was a kid. His mom would do all sorts of things to make him feel better, and nostalgia just hits.

-If he'd catch you cooking or doing anything more than what he'd expected, he'd indirectly tell you to go rest by just laying his full weight on you. Whether you were standing or not, he was really heavy. So when he did so, you had no choice but to sit back down to cuddle him.

-He considers his sick days as rest days for you as well, since he knows how hard you work and he just wants to offer you a small vacation. A germ-infested vacation.

If Y/n was sick:

-Now for you, it's completely different. You're known for being stubborn when someone takes care of you, but Tim is used to it by now.

-When he would come to your apartment to check on you or to carry you to your living room, you would kick around without any energy left in your limbs in complaint. You'd give up the tantrum a few seconds after, too tired to stand your ground. Maybe you weren't so different after all, both children on the inside.

-You're really tired when you're sick. Tired as in if someone placed you on top of the fridge, you would have a lovely nap there.

-You were really difficult when it came to eating your medication. Although you were known for being responsible, eating your medication was not your forte. Tim would try to resonate with you by saying that medication was like homework, to which you replied:

"At least homework doesn't taste like crap."

"How do you know?" He'd ask in his joking manner.

-He'd have to hide your medication in your food. Since you were too lazy to check anything, you would fall into his trap.

-When you would lose your voice, he'd mock you and say you sound like a librarian that smokes too much. He'd definitely regret saying it after he realized you were glaring at him

-All in all, you hate being babied. (By anyone else other than Tim.)