Fractured Arm

Welcome all! I just wanted to thank you all for the upvotes and likes, really it means a lot to me.

Enjoy and please type down the comments on what you'd like for me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

*Riiiing* *Riiiing*

"Hello?"

"Good evening, is this Y/n L/n's phone number?"

"Yep, that's me."

"This is the Los Angeles Community Hospital calling for Tim Laflour. He has a fractured arm and he said that you were his emergency contact."

You stood there on the other line, wondering what Tim could have possibly done to land in the Hospital. Until the words came to you. Tim was in the Hospital.

"Wait- What?!"

"You may be able to discuss this further with a doctor. Once again, please make sure to come to the Los Angeles Community Hospital as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day."

The woman hung up. So much for having a "wonderful day". You threw on a sweater on you with a pair of sweatpants and converse. You grabbed your purse running like a madwoman, causing you to earn a few too many stares from strangers.

You pant as you reached the hospital room, only to find a very happy Tim sitting on his hospital bed. Just his smile alone made you relax immediately.

"Hey babe!" He'd kiss your cheek as you sat beside him.

"You scared me you big goof!" You flicked his forehead, only to receive a slight yelp from Tim.

"Jesus Y/n, it's nothing bad. I got a cast already, see? Plus I didn't do anything stupid I promise." His smile was still plastered on his face. You looked at him with a serious expression, wondering how he could possibly be calm. (Ironic isn't it? *flashback to previous chapters*.)

"If you say you're fine, then that's enough for me." You finally give in, lifting his soft hair in order to give him a forehead kiss. The doctor knocked on the door with a clipboard.

"Tim Laflour? Fracture on the right arm due to a "skating parkour gone wrong?"" The doctor would say in confusion. Your expression switched from relieved to annoyed, glaring at Tim who seemed to be sweating bullets.

"I thought you promised me you didn't do anything stupid." You emphasized the last word.

Tim only chuckled nervously.

"I didn't think the nurses would believe me..."