Sweatpants

I'm so sleepy so you guys are going to be sleepy with me.

...

Wait no-

No no that's not what I meant-

WAIT-

PLEASE I'M SORRY-

DON'T LEAVE!-

(P.S I'm really sorry for how short this one is! I got a lot of studying on my plate and my finals coming up soon 😟.)

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

____________________________________________________________

You were tired.

What was supposed to be a messy 'girl next door' bun had now transformed into a 'i'm a drug addict' bun.

Your after school shift at your job had felt longer than usual. Customers seemed more annoying, everything took at least 3 or 4 tries before they finally worked, the clock seemed slower. To put it simply, you looked like a divorced wine mom of six. You maybe didn't feel like one but you definitely felt like you were about to collapse at any given moment.

You practically crawled your way up to your apartment, dragging your bag on the stairs as you moaned and groaned. You finally got to your apartment, not even closing the door as you threw your bag on the couch and kicked off your shoes. By the time you were working on taking off your shirt, Tim popped his head inside of your apartment door, his warm smile replaced with a confused expression as he watched you lurch around like some zombie.

"Woah, hard day at work?" He asked as he plopped himself on your couch, smiling once he heard your incomprehensible groan.

"Sorry, dog, I'm not familiar in undead." He teased as he watched you send him a weak glare, going to your room to change

"Wouldn't consider it a hard day, just..unbelievable numbing." He listened to you ramble as he waited for you on the couch. "Oh god, I'm a mess."

"You're my mess." He said with a cheeky smile, before you popped your head out of your room in return and sent him a judgy look as you held back a smile

"That was so cheesy."

"Only for you." He winked as you walked back to the couch with your sweatpants until he held up his hand to stop you.

"You look hot in those." He smiled toothily as his eyes fell on your worn out sweats. He'd definitely seen you in those before, practically the entire building had seen you in those sweats before, but you knew that Tim was trying to cheer you up, and so you naturally played along.

"Yeah?"

"Hell, yeah. Come on, give me a catwalk! I gotta see how they look like fully."

You laughed as you made your way at the back of the hallway, lifting your head up high and walking down, occasionally spinning and hitting a pose.

"Damn, the winter collection keeps getting better." He nodded dramatically with a hand on his mouth as he admired the dull sweats.

"Louis Vuitton?"

"Ralph Lauren." You corrected, when really you both knew you probably fished those out of your mom's closet and never really gave them back.

"Right. S'got Lauren's handiwork all over it."

You laughed at how impressed Tim seemed over those oh-so-stunning sweatpants, moving next to him on the couch so you could lie down with him.

You let out an audible groan once you comfortably sat down, and you swore you felt a little better just sitting next to your 'fashion couturier'.

"Someone did a research on their brands."

"I had to! You always look like a bombshell, I had to step up my game." He said matter of factly.

You smiled warmly at him, a little hurt that he thought the way he dressed wasn't enough for her, but flattered that he did research just to please you.

"You know I love your Hot Topic graphic tees.."

A small smile formed on his lips as he nodded knowingly, having seen you in them plenty of times before.

He pulled you by the hands so that he could wrap his arms around you, pecking the crown of your head as he snuggled you.

"I know."

...

"Can I have my 'curse of the werewolf' shirt back?" He said with a knowing smile as he watched you try to think of a response.

To which you simply replied:

"I don't think I have it. Sorry, Timmy."

You definitely did.

☆Bonus☆

"Ready to go?" Tim asked as he held the door for you whilst you patted your bag and your pockets to check if you had forgotten anything.

"Yep." You nodded in confirmation, Tim muttering a little 'Alright, let's go.' and starting to walk before you finally noticed that his hand was accessories more than usual. His usual silver rings had now been paired with an all too familiar gold. Ones that you'd seen ever day...on your own fingers.

"Are those my rings?"

Tim smirked onced you finally realised, turning to face you with a sly smile.

"You steal my shit, I steal yours."

You opened your mouth to object before her turned back on his heel and walked away. Though, you weren't going to object much..since the rings looked hot on him.

...

"Are those my earrings?!"