A picking habit

No s/o to help me with my problems? *Laughter* I'll just write my own.😈

To my fellow skin, lip, eyebrow, eyelash or any other pickers out there, this one's for you.

This is going to be two stories in one post! (The second one will be a headcanon!)

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

1

"Babe, you're doing it again."

You looked up from the TV you were absolutely not paying attention to, caught red handed (literally, there was a hint of blood on your nails) as you picked your lips thoughtlessly.

"Oh. Right, sorry." You replied, hesitantly dropping your hand as your lips still didn't feel right. To recap, you had a habit of pick, pick, picking at every little thing. It wasn't necessarily because something troubled you, it was just a simple habit you had since you were a wee little girl. That was the first thing Tim noticed about you when you first started dating, and he was determined to make it stop because he knew those little scabs on your lips and the side of your nails definitely hurt like hell. He practically never saw you without at least one or two band-aids wrapped around your fingers, and it hurt him more than it hurt you.

"S'okay, you don't have to apologize. I just don't want it to scar." Tim cooed as he kissed the same lips you were picking at moments ago, not giving a shit whether they were bloody or not.

"I know, I just can't help it." You replied, getting comfortable again in Tim's arms as you both lounged about on his couch in front of the countless amount of TV ads.

"You know what I can't help?" He asked with a toothy grin, something cheeky up his sleeve.

"What?"

Tim leaned in with a dramatic growl, slobbering all over your face with big opened mouthed kisses.

"Ewww! Tim!" You laughed in disgust, fighting your head away only for Tim to grab onto your chin to place a big wet kiss (if you could even call it a kiss with how sloppy it was) right in the middle of your cheeks.

"Babe, come on! I can't help it!" He teased as he mimicked your tone, slumping his body over yours to trap you.

"I yield! I yield!" You shrieked as you tried prying him off of you, Tim pulling away with a satisfied smile.

"Away from me, foul beast." Tim heard you laugh out as you pushed his chest with your foot. He teasingly growled again, grabbing your legs and pulling you near him to slob at you once again.

2

-You had a habit of picking at things

-Loose hair on clothes, strands on sweater, little bits and pieces sticking out of where they belonged

-Yeah, those were the friendly things

-Your nails, the skin beside your nails, your eyebrows, your eyelashes

-But most of all..you lips

-You didn't do it because you had something against those parts of your body

-Oh no no no

-Hell, Tim has let you know enough times how "totally crazy" you are for thinking so low of yourself from time to time

-But it was safe to say that you've grown more confident ever since you dated Tim

-That you never looked down at yourself whenever your looked at the mirror