Bake sales and stolen goods

Hey guys! This is the second headcanon story I'm doing, and I was wondering: Should I make more headcanons or not? (Let me know)

Request from!: onlyposersfuckingdie

Enjoy and please type down in the comments what you'd like me to write next! ☆

______________________________________________________________

-Now you know for her damn good pastries and sweet knick-knacks. Obviously, you had the school at your feet when once there is a bake sale.

-You didn't mind it when people asked for seconds or anything like that, no no no, you loved it. It just showed that they loved your cooking.

-Where's the problem? You practically live with a raccoon.

-Every time you have your back turned, Tim snatches a cookie or two and stuffs them in his mouth.

-He thinks he's slick with it, but he's not, giving you a kiss to mask the cookies he stole behind his back.

-I mean, there were times when you didn't notice the plate missing a few cookies, which was rarely.

-Now, you had learned better to make an extra batch of everything just for Tim. (and maybe the entire apartment as a token of appreciation for putting up with Darryl and Tim's loud shows that they watch very very often. Heck, you deserve a cookie too.)

-Tim never realized that the extra batch was for him since he would still try to steal some pastries when you were out of view.

-Funny thing is, sometimes he'd hold a cookie out to you and say:

"Bet you didn't see me take this one?"

-You obviously did.

"What! How'd you do that when I was just gone for two seconds, Timmy!?"

"It's a talent."

"I hope you're not using your ''talent'' for any illegal business."

" 'Course not."

"Good. You can eat that one if you like."

"Awesome."

-Oh how you loved your raccoon.