Cramps

Hi Hi Hi! I may not upload as much as I used to since I started school again, though I will try my best to do so! Please type down the comments on what you'd like for me to write next

______________________________________________________________

Tim bit into his apple as he leaned against the counter in his quiet apartment. However, it seemed to be a little too quiet. You were on his couch while the TV was playing. For some reason, you didn't seem to make a sound. He would put his apple down and walk towards you, slightly worried. You seemed to be okay when he was talking to you, or at least he thought you seemed fine. He found you laying there in a ball, holding a tight grip on each of your sides. You stuffed your face in one of his pillows, slowly breathing up and down uncomfortably.

"Y/n? You okay?" He'd say in a sing-song voice, lifting up a strand of your hair in order to tuck it behind your ear. You let out a muffled response, to which he squinted his face trying to understand what you said in order to not make you repeat yourself again. Although he tried his best, he didn't seem to get what you said.

"Babe I'm sorry but I didn't get that-" All of a sudden, he heard a cry. His eyebrows immediately shot up as he turned you to face him, looking at your tear-stained face. He analyzed your whole body, looking for where you were possibly injured. Nothing, there was nothing.

"Is it because we're watching hockey? I'll change it if you want! It's okay Y/n- Oh please don't cry..." He'd cup your cheeks in his hands, causing you to smile a little at his reaction. He'd look at you deeply into the eyes, worry plastered on his face. He'd wipe your tears with his thumbs, causing you to shake your head in denial.

"It's not because of the hockey Timmy. It's just that I'm...Well, I'm on my period that's all." You finally say, causing him to go through a rollercoaster of emotions. His face would switch from confusion, panic, almost fainting, and back to his worried expression. He would quickly lay you comfortably down his couch, causing you to get whiplash.

"What do you need? How can I help? Am I doing anything wrong?" He'd ask in a panic, causing you to calm down straight away. Knowing that Tim was worried for you made you slightly better. You knew that you were safe in his sight and nothing would change that.

"Tim this is normal. It's just that my cramps are getting worse this month for some reason."

"This month?! You mean this happens regularly?!" Tim would say in horror, causing you to let out a strained laugh.

"Take a breath, relax Timmy I'll be fine." You'd instruct him as if he was a pregnant woman, to which he followed your orders.

"All I need is my medication for cramps, a hot pouch, and a big hug from you." You smiled, widening your arms. Tim happily accepted your need, pulling you into a big bear hug. The embrace lasted around 10 seconds until he jolted up, swearing to himself.

"Shit- your pills." He jolted up, sprinting for your apartment next door. You grinned to yourself, wondering how you managed to get such an angel.