Chapter 68: Bravery

((I ACCIDENTALLY CALLED GEORGESON FERGUSON... Whoops))
I saw Toothless on a taxi's tv thing.

Ye.

Warning: This chapter is very long. Probably the longest I've ever written. I owe you all, a lot. I just wanna apologize for those who waited way too long for the chapters. Sorry for having 80+ chapters. 84 to be exact. Plus one other update to thank yaw'll ;)

(2,000+ Words, sometimes Wattpad does stupid moves, like accidentally deleting parts of a chapter.)

READ ON!

=+*^>Astrid's P.O.V<^*+=

The dragon was really beautiful. And its eyes.. its.. peircing red eyes...

*shakes head*
What am I doing? That thing is a menace! A.. beautiful... magestic... incred-

*shakes head again*

I turned to Hiccup and he's... Half stone??

"HICCUP!!!!!!" I shout, and signaled Stormfly to spike attack the Ero- Randy- Dousy dragon..

"..?" Hiccup snaps out of it, and shakes his head. Also, his half-stone body returned into the normal fleshy one.

Unfortunately the Glowing dragon looked at me, glowing amazingly..

The dragon shouldn't be stared at.
I have to warn the others before attacking, but there was no way I could fly away, without this dragon following me.

"Hiccup! Warn the others about not staring into it!! THEY'LL BE TRANSFROMED INTO STONE!!! WARN THE VILLAGERS, TOO!" I shout, hopefully he understood all that I said.

"Yes, got it!" He said, turning to Berk.

Wow, I actually ordered Hiccup. It should be the other way around though.

Now, for this beast...

Come at me, bro.

Stormfly flew as fast as she could, but sadly, not fast enough.

So we had to think of something else, rather than to play tag with the glowing Snoggletog tree.

I think it took us about a few MINUTES, and Stormfly got too tired.

Really, Astrid? PLAYING TAG FOR MINUTES ISN'T A NICE PLAN.

Looking down below, I saw boats, why haven't I noticed it before? I looked at the sail, on it was a crest, That I am not familiar with.

So, hopefully, not pirates.

"What th-"

Just as we were about to go, Stormfly and I were covered in a net, and we were pulled down. But not entirely, we were still flying.

"No!!! St-"

Stormfly could feel the unpleasant feeling, so she blew her magnesium ball (as I like to call it, lame, i know.) just below, possibly the people who were pulling us down would get burnt.
But sadly, they didn't. BUT THE BOAT DID!!

Magnesium is the hottest fire in the dragon world. And Deadly Nadders have it.

The magnesium ball put a huge hole in the middle of the boat, causing it to sink.
Eventually, the people who were on hold of the nets lets go, and we were free. The dragon was just there, glowing.

It.. Its.... So......

*crack*

(-\)^Omniscient P.O.V. ^(/-)

Astrid was there, astonished. She was staring into the beast, and gladly, only humans cam be hypnotized by the Erotherandous.

"What in the worl-" Hiccup cuts.