RELEASING DATE OF HTTYD2!!!

Hi guys.....

So today, i've been searching about Httyd2 and guess what??

I finally found the releasing date!!!

The date when they'll release the movie!!!!

Uh-mazing!!!!

Okay, so earlier, I was watching reactions of Httyd2 trailers on youtube, you know....

Then, I watched Ben Ramsay? I forgot his last name....

So, as I was saying, he's a BIG fan of it, and he gave the link in the description, and I got curious.... so I clicked it..

And right now.... I saw it......

JUNE 20, 2014......

SON OF THOR!!!

I'M LITERALLY LOSING MY MIND RIGHT NOW!

Wow, I.... I don't know what to feel.

It amazed me.

Well, not really, but.... the website was

screencrush.com

And thanks to that website, I finally know!!!!

Iekekeieieek!!!!!!!

<3<3

Okay........

"Now here's how you make a teaser trailer. Folks behind How To Train Your Dragon 2 have wisely skipped over any exposition and 'previously on' business and focused solely on joyous, exciting flying sequence that will play like gangbusters to kids of all ages."

"The Movie doesn't come out until June 2014, but obviously, Dreamworks wants to get the word out now (and the trailer will likely be in theaters with 'Turbo'). The first film made almost $500 million worldwide when it came out in 2010, so you can expect that figure to increase with the sequel."

"Joining Jay Baruchel once again in the voice cast are Jonah Hill, Gerard Butler, Kristen Wiig, Cristopher Mintz-Plasse, America Ferrera an Craig Ferguson. The film opens on JUNE 20, 2014.''

!(◎_◎;)

Okay, I don't want to over react, and I for even know if i can update.... but I just want to share this to you guys... I am losing my mind right now!!!

Okay, it's SUPER amazing!!!

I'm a BIT unsure about it, thought I have some proof, I don't even know if it's real or not.

All I care is that I know when it's going to be released....!!!

Okay. So I just want to share this... so..... sorry if I didnt update today, I don't know if I'll be able to update later.... so anyways, BYE!!