Chapter 9: Hiding......

Astrid's POV

"Okay? Are we good?" Hiccup asks.
"G-Good as new!" I replied.
He stood up and helped me stand up.
"Are you okay?"
"Yep. I can ignore the pain....as usual."
"As-as usual?"
"I mean.... Nevermind."
"Would you like to ride on Stormfly?
"No, I'll walk"
He put my arm over to his neck. We walked slowly and I hopped a bit
When we reached the cave, he called Stormfly for me to sit. (Ya know...)
"Here, sit here."
He helped me up and kind of........... Carried me. Hahahha, it's such a blush moment!
"Th-thank you."
"No prob. Any time."
He sat next to the others in front of the fire. He fried another fish for me. It took a minute, but it doesn't matter.
When it was finished, he handed it to me and said:
"Be careful, it's hot."
"Hmm..."
I took a slight bite since it was still got and flaming. It was delicious, yeah.
"So.... what happened crippled Astrid?" Snotlout giggled.
"It's NOT funny!" I said all serious-like.
"Snotlout is being rude again...." Fishlegs Said.
"Was he never mean to anyone?"
Ruff added.
"No, seriously, what happened to your leg?" Snotlout asks with his curious face
"Um, I slipped! Yeah."
"Okay."
Night time.......... time to sleep!!!!
Hm.... I think I'll sleep on Stormfly..
---------------------------------------------
(Ha!Don't worry! It's not finished yet Did ya think it was?? xD)
(First of all, shut up and second of all just continue the story....:))
--------------------------------------------
Morning............

Hiccup's POV

The sunshine woke me up so beautiful, yet dashing. (stop talking like a dweeb!) I stood up, and looked outside. The breeze calmed me, the fresh air was comfortable, and the view of the woods was quite extraordinary. Ah, this is a nice place to live in. I forgot all about Toothless. I forgot about my bestfriend! Maybe it's because of:
1. The awesome view of the woods
2. Me helping Astrid out. (SWEET!)
3. Blush-worthy moments with Astrid (SWEETER!!)
4. How to find the necklace.
5. The ghastly truth if Astrid is going to die because of the arrow or spear that shot her had poison in it.
See? Uh..... It was relaxing here! Hmm..... maybe I could build a little tree house here where I can complete dragon informations. That would be cool. But there's no time to build it now! Then...... I heard a moan....
"Urghhhhhh........."
I turned around and was surprised to see Astrid trying to stand up.
"Oh, you...... need some help?"
"Nope. I'll be fine."
I looked at her while she tried to stand up.
"You sure you don't need any help?"
"No, I'm good. Good o'l crippled Astrid can handle this!"
Why is she saying stuff like that?
"Why are you saying stuff like that?"
"Like what?"
"You know! The 'c' word!"
"The 'c' wor- Oh! you mean crippled?"
"Don't!.....say.....that."
"What's wrong? It's the truth....."
"Listen...."
I held both her hands and felt a little chill run down my spine.
"I don't want you saying stuff like that about you. Even if it's the truth, it doesn't sound right."
Oh my Go- i felt different. Is this the feeling of having a girlfriend? Man, it feels so........awesome!
"Um....... th-tha-thanks. I mean, okay! Sure."
"Promise?"
"Promise. Hehe...."
Then some one randomly said:
"Awkward." It....It was Tuff!
Thank Odin! He was asleep. He always do that. Sleep Talking.
"I think we should go outside.''
"I totally agree with you.... Let's go."
I helped her on we way out, and as usual, the breeze once again cooled me. AH.... what a life!
Until I heard clinging sounds. Keys and Armors? What? Then, way way way far from here, there were..Armored People?? uh oh. Armored People? This only means one thing. They are Outcasts. We have to get out of here. I went to the cave to wake the others.
"Guys, guys! Wake up, we HAVE to get out of here!"
"Why?!!?!?!?!!!" Snotlout complained.
"Because Astrid is injured, we only have one dragon to ride, they might shoot more arrows if they find us flying in mid-air. Now wake up!"
"Okay! okay! Just....calm down."
They all stood up like weak ducks with their eyes so red. The Outcast guys were walking really fast and one guy even said: "Oh little girl? Where are you? COME out come out where ever you are!!!" Okay. We NEED to get out of here!!!
"Would you guys hurry up?"
"Okay! Okay!"
They looked dizzy. While Fishlegs was about to stand up, he suddenly pushed something. It was a little hiding place! It was big enough for two people.
"Woah!"
"Okay, Ruff,Tuff, since your used to this, you both hide in there. Then Snotlout placed his hand on the wall. THEN another Passageway opened. I think PASSAGE WAY is the wrong word. I think 'hiding place' is better.
"Woah, where did THAT come from?" Fishlegs said.
"Okay, you guys hide in there. Quick! Look for more hidden Hiding places!"
Everyone touched,kicked banged their heads, smelled the wall. Tuffnut even licked it. But we were out of luck. Great! Just Great!
"Okay, Astrid and I will just fly over to the mountain where we can see this cave. We'll come back for all of you."
Astrid and I Ran outside and hopped on Stormfly. Since her leg was fractured, she had a rough time trying to climb up to Stormfly. I helped her up.
"C'Mon Stormfly, let's see how fast you can fly when I'm riding you!"
I shout at her.
---------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hey Guys!
So, here it is! SORRY it took a while again. I always say sorry. I'll do better next time. And to Jeremiah Landicho, see? I told you! I's gonna be fine! Im glad to see a 'smile' and 'laugh' at the end and the start of your story. Im glad things worked out for you. :-)
And a lot of people out there support you and admire you. Don't be down! Turn that frown upside down!!

Your Friend,
Httydfanfictionfan

A.k.a
Adviser xD