Chapter 38: United

Sullidia's POV

"Okay, so.... since you just saved us, let me introduce myself PROPERLY.." some fat kid said to me. "I am Fishlegs. Fishlegs Ingerman."

"Haha, hello, Fishlegs.." 

The fat- I mean, Fishlegs raised both his eyebrows at me for like.... a DOZEN times... 

"And I am Tuffnut Thorston... and you see this girl here? She's my sister... We look like each other..... Since we're twins...."

"Ha, yes. You both DO look a lot like each other."

I bet these two are TROUBLE MAKERS.... OBVIOUSLY they are..

"And by the way...." Tuffnut whispered to me. "My sister is a maniac..."

Ruffnut kicked her brother on the knee.

"Damn you!!"

"Oww....."

Yep. I Knew it.

"And I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III... Haha, its quite funny because I'm the only oe with a long name..." Hiccup says.

"And surely, you know who I am..." Astrid said as she poked me..

(I think 'poke' is not the right word.)

"And I am the ONE and ONLY Snotlout Jorgenson...." Snotlout says as he spits into his hand, and rubbed it to his hair.

"You are seriously disgusting.." Astrid awkwardly says, since I know that she HATES this Snotlout guy.... (Remember, Sullidia STUDIED Astrid, since she was a voice guide, back then...)

"It's called 'RAiSING YOUR HAIR UP' it's for boy charm!"

"Boy Charm..hehe, he definately doesn't have that!!!" Tuffnut whispered and giggled to Ruffnut.

"Well, its nice to meet all of you, guys. I am Sullidia Vigfusson..."

(This might be crazy, but yes, Sullidia's last name IS Vigfusson.....)

"You never told me your last name was VIGFUSSON!" Astrid says as she punches my arm.

"You never asked..." I said as I punched her arm too.

"So, will you agree to change your last name into..." Snotlout says as he put his arm around me. "Jorgenson?" 

"Snotlout....Please act normal." 

"Ugh, whatever. But I know she'll agree, right?"

"Um.....Nope, sorry.."

"You messed up REALLY bad, dude.." Tuffnut whispers to Snotlout.

"So, since we've introduced each other now, why don't we get out of here?" 

"Yeah, let's go! Before Alvin the creep shows up." Tuffnut jokingly said.

"Yeah.."

Omniscient POV

All of the teens ran outside as fast as they could, it's almost like a weird dude was chasing them  from behind.

As they finally reached the exit, their dragons approached them.

"Grhh!!!!" All the dragons shout.ed to their owners.

"It's great to see you too, bud!" Hiccup says to Toothless.

All the riders hugged their dragons with pure love.

They missed each other so much.

(Dragons and Riders, i mean)

Sullidia was left behind, watching all the riders hug their dragons.

"This is truly nice to watch. It is heartwarming.."

Sullidia heard a few armor clamping sounds.

"Uh....guys? We should go now, I suppose.."

As the riders leaned to get a view on what was causing the sound, they saw Savage with other more armored men.

"Uh-oh, time to go!!!"

"Yes, indeed."

All the riders jumped on their dragons, and Sullidia jumped on Stormfly.

Yes, she overcame her fear, but she doesn't know and want to fly with a dragon..

All the dragons flew away, and they flew to the top of a mountain.

"I'm going to go get some firewood, guys, be right back." Hiccup says and ran somewhere, like the "treesiest" part of the mountain.

"Hiccup!!! Wait up!!!" Astrid shouts.

"What? I'll be back right away..." Hiccup says as he turned around.

---Author's NOTE:--

Hey hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wazzup? My wonderful, glorious darlings? 

Yah, yah, I know its short, 500+ words only, it usually comes up to 900, but....

SORRY, I just couldn't stop updating as fast as I could even if the chapter doesn't make any sense, I'll update.

So, SPARE MEE!!!! >:)

Anyways, I have one weird thing to say, and its SUPER WEIRD.

Do you guys know Jenna Marbles? <3

I mean, I know she's not the type which is..... she says a lot of BAD words, like, bad bad bad bad bad words, DISGUSTING ones.... and yes, I watch it...

(O\\_//o) 

Sorry, she just cheers me up , so since she has a RAD ATTITUDE, she can play PERFECTLY as Ruffnut....

DUDE?!?!?!??!?

SERIOUS?

Yes, I am serious, sorry, zats me opinion... :)

What'cha think?? :

hahhhaha, tell me if i'm too crazy xD 

Anyws, BYE!!!!!

#3,000? YIPEE!!!!

#iamapirate,youareaprincess

#nooneunderstands,exceptianelledalumbay

Okay, your hashtags are too long....

I know.....

#pakiexplain, labyu XDDDD