Chapter 57: The Field Of Pink Blossoms

<~|Narrator's POV|~>

Hiccup and Astrid flew through the field of Pink Blossoms, and they wowed in amazement.

"Wow.... this place... is amazing!!"

"Yeah. Never doubt that."

"Wow...."

Hiccup glared at Astrid, since he never saw her so relieved and happy ever since her first flight on Toothless.

"This is... amazing, Hiccup!"

"Yeah..."

The Pink Blossoms blossomed at them, creating a good smile on their mouths.

"Who would've thought that Pink Blossoms make me.... all..... tipsy?" Astrid says, enjoying the beautiful view.

As they flew more, a strong sense hit Hiccup in the face.
A sense saying that there was another place they must go to.
Astrid also felt it.

"Astrid.. I have a feeling that were gonna head somewhere else."

"Me too."

The two nodded at each other, and they both headed to where their senses sensed most.

\^=•Astrid's POV•=^/

Me and Hiccup flew more, until we reached a mountain... covered in Pink Blossoms.

(−_−;)Which.... is sort of weird.

(^ω^)But adorable!!!!

We flew down, and examined the mountain.

"Hiccup, do you think that this place may have a hiding spot?"

"Maybe.."

We looked at the sides, and I just seen to notice a hole, but... the hole was covered by... PINK BLOSSOMS. -_-

I opene- *gasp!!!

^*_~Hiccup's POV~_*^

I examined if there were any gaps in the rocks that may lead to an open way inside the mountain.

Hmm....

Until I realised Astrid was gone.

"Astrid?? ASTRID?!?! Where are you??"

"Hiccup!!! Look!!"

I ran to her, expecting a vicious wild beast to pop up.
Instead... an AMAZING sight appeared.
There was a waterfall leading to a lake..
And rocks covered with *ehem. Pink Blossoms covered the sides of the lake, and a stone table, and 2 stone chairs were set up at the middle of the whole place.
And the top, had NO cover, you can see the sky! That's the mountain's top.

PINK vines hanged from above, causing a romantic scenery.

HAAA :)))

What a sight.

"Wow...."

"Wow indeed."

"It won't hurt if we stay here, huh?"

"Yeah, let's stay here!!!"

I ran to the chairs first, which gasped Astrid, expecting that I'll let her sit first.
Which I will do.

I grabbed the chair, and as she goes to the other one, I prevented her.

"Young Lady, I believe that you will sit here... Perfectly."

She smirked at me.

"Haha, okay...fine."

She sat gently on the chair I offered her to sit, and she looked up to me and gave me a small smile.

"Uhm... Haha.... thank you, good sir." she snickered at my silly presence.

"Your welcome, my lady." I say as I winked at her. And gave her a smirk.

(Hiccup's charm is turned on now!! :D And he doesn't even know! -_- See? It turns on automatically! xD)

^=-/:Astrid's POV:\-=^

HICCUP IS SOOO CUTE!!

(^_^)☆

He's melting me from all the SWEETNESS!!

OMGEEE.....

OMGEEE.....

He's tearing my heart out!!

YIPEE!!!

I can't believe he winked at me, and offered me a seat, AND LOOKED CUTE ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!

Huh, He's just a gentleman, doesn't mean he's doing that, means that he has the same feelings too!!
Now that's just unfortunate!! :(

Wouldn't there be a 50% chance that he MAY have the same feelings as I have?

No?

Yes?

Maybe?

No IDEA?

How sad is this?
How painful does a heartbroken girl feel like?
I haven't felt that. I think so...

"So, what should we do here?"

"Eat."

"Huh? Where's the-"

Before I could continue talking, Hiccup whispered something, then.. oh man.
He's WISHING again -_-

"Could you stop? Sky said to use the wishes for IMPORTANT stuff! Isn't a FULL stomach healthy for us? So we have extra energy for a fight?"

"Huh, You do have a point."

"Well, let's just enjoy the food!!"

He jiggled the bottle again, and food popped out.

MMMMMM......!!!! 😋😋

A Tuna/Milkfish sandwich with tomatoes and lettuce, and a nice refreshing cup of orange juice?

YES!!

Way to go, Hiccup!!

This is gonna be DELICIOUS!

( ' ▽ ' )ノ

-^*=Donna's NOTE=*^-

ehem, HAPPY BDAY TO MEE!! :D And in MY birthday, I want all of you guys to not be depressed upon anything.. like, maybe a cliffhanger chapter, or a story that I haven't updated yet. So, I have updated all my stories! Altough... 1 chapter only :( Well, ENJOY,! ;D My Actual Birthday is on March 17, which is HALFY a worst day. Cuz Its Monday, half of my friends are absent... D: Well, at least I saved money for HTTYD 2!!! <3)

Anyways, ENJOY ze other chapters!!
Bye my furies!! <3

-DonnaHeartzHTTYD

Follow me on Instagram!
@haiimedonna

Follow me on Twitter!
@httydfanfiction

Did ya do it yet?
I hope you did!! :D
Thanks again!