Chapter 8: Shoot!!!

Hey guys!! B4 yu read this, read the Author's note first.... THANK YOU!! :-)
----------------------------------------- Well, to be honest, I didn't lose control. I just didn't feel like myself. I closed my eyes and hugged Hiccup tightly. Well, it was too tight.
"Astri..d.....can't breathe. To..o......tig.....ht...." Then, I felt really weak, luckily I didn't fall. Until we finally reached the woods.. Hiccup hopped off and carried the bag while Stormfly was walking. (I was on Stormfly.) I was dizzy. But I ignored the pain. Until we reached the cave. I quickly hopped off of Stormfly and looked for some Taro/ healing Leaves. I found some and attached it to my wound. THANK THOR IT WASN'T DEEP!!! I took out a tiny rope and tied it to my Leg. I walked like a crippled person. I went back to the cave and everyone was cooking some fish.
"Hey Astrid! Come over here! We were wondering where you went."
"Oh, I just...... washed my hands near that pond....over there."
I sat down but my wounded leg ached.
"Ouch!!" Uh-oh, I can't let them know. I don't want them to worry. Especially Hiccup.
"Are you okay?"
"Um, yeah. My Leg just hurts. It's like a billion of pins and needles are slicing in. I think i'll stand."
"II'll fry your fish for you." Hiccup says.
"Oh. Sure. Thanks...."
He took a stick and sticked the fish. Hmm....is 'stick' the right word? (Doesn't matter.)
"Uh, I think I need some fresh air. I'll just...... you know, go outside."
"K that." Ruff replied with a 'hungry face'
I quickly went outside and removed the Leaves. Oh man, it was bleeding really BAD. This is gonna get worse if I don't tell them. But I don't want them to worry! Nah!! Ill just ignore it. The cut wasn't THAT deep. Thank Thor! Hmmm........ I'm not in the mood to eat right now. It's just plain luck that they didn't see my wound covered in leaves. I went to the pond to think. Forget about my problems. What I got myself into. How stupid of me to lose that fishin' necklace?!!!?! AURGGHHHHH!!!!!! DARN IT. (sorry!) I sat on the rock as I always do, and the next thing I knew, I was surrounded by darkness and silence.
"Oh, my life is ruined. TOTALLY RUINED! Oh, why am I like this?"
I covered my face with both my hands and I was about to cry, until I felt someone/thing touch my shoulder.
"Huh?" It was Hiccup!
"Hiccup? Wh-What are you doing here?"
"Well, your fish is done and why are you crying?"
"Well, to be honest, I was, um....ya know! I was tired. Yeah! I am. You know how tired people are! Red Eyed maniacs. So yeah. Yep."
"Okay... So, here's your fish. It's perfectly fried." He handed it to me.
"Hope you like it."
"Ha. Im sure i will."
Then, awkwardly, he sat next to the other rock. That was next to the rock I was sitting on.
"You know, I miss my bestfriend."
"Hm. If I'm in your situation, I'll probably miss Stormfly more than you miss Toothless."
"Heee. Im sure of that."
Then, he seriously noticed my injured leg.
"Wha-What happened to your leg? What......"
He went near me and stared at my leg. He touched it and, WHOOPDEDOO! The leaves fell. His jaw nearly broke. (not really.)
"Oh my- Astrid! Why- why didn't you say anything?"
He ran over to Stormfly, which was sleeping near the cave.
He opened the bag attached to Stormfly and magically, some aiding stuff appeared!! (not that magically, I'm being sarcastic.)
He ran back to me and settled my foot. He took out this bottle and some wrapping elastic band for wounds and bruises. He wrapped my leg and it was painful.
"Ouch! Watch it!"
"Okay, Im helping you and your complaining?"
"But it hurts!"
"Just, ignore the pain. Why didn't you say anything? All you did was stand there and shut your mouth! Why didn't you say something?"
"I- just don't want anyone worrying about me okay? There's a bigger problem to worry about than me."
"Shush! Don't say that! Your a righteous person, your special like everyone else! Don't say stuff like that!"
"Heh, thanks anyways."
"If your wounded, tell me! What if the weapon that struck you had poison in it?"
"Your right, I'm sorry."
"Just, tell me Next Time okay? Promise me."
"Okay."
"Now, repeat after me."
"What?"
"Just, say what I say."
"Sir yes sir!!"
"I, Astrid Hofferson,"
"Promise to inform Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third"
"About any wounds,secrets or problems."
We both laughed and giggled.
He smiled and I smiled back.
---•---•---•---•---•--
Author's Note:
Hey guys! Oh, I have so much to say! Well, first of all is, I won't be able to upload any chapters in What Astrid had to do. Sorry! I have to work up on this story instead. Since there's only a few chapters and I decided to finish this story story instead. SORRY! SO MUCH!! I think I'll be uploading chapters very late. :-( sorry............. :-((((((((((((((( Im gonna finish this story first. but, good news is, I'm going to upload a FEW chapters. But, only a few. :-( And, you guys probably already read the story: 'Lovers of Berk' it was awesome as usual. But......there's something missing. There was no 'smile' at the ending. And i couldn't feel the excitement. Whatever fear or problem your facing Jeremy/Jeremiah, always remember that there's people right behind your back cheering for you. (well, that's what my friend said to me when I was down..) There's people behind you that will catch you when you'll fall, that will cheer you when your sad,
that will fight with you no matter what
that will be with you with your problem
that will conquer you fears with you.
(My friend taught me that. xD)
Don't worry! In fact, I'm one of the people who admire you! Cheer up girl!, I mean......dude! And look deep inside of you that you can conquer you problem by realizing all the good things and funny memories you had, were treasures you will never forget.
(Oh my glob I sound like an adviser! horaayyyy!!!!!!!)
Face it! Im with you!!!

Your Friend,
Httydfanfictionfan

A.K.A.
~Donna :-). 🎊🎉😄😃😀😊😉😁😅😋😆😬😏😇👍👌✊✌👋✋🙏☝👏
(^-^)/(-_-#)
#adviser :-)