Chapter 8: Tears of Joy

Spencer's POV

A moan is shared between our lips as I lift her off of the counter and carry her towards my room.

I'm going to Fuck her.

This woman is the definition of sexy and if I don't please her tonight, I'm never going to live it down.

As I'm walking to my room, I feel my legs wobble a little from the way she's kissing my neck.

Her lips wrap around a certain spot and suck just enough to get a rise out of me and my god is it working.

I kick the door shut behind me and lay her down on the bed.

I remove my shirt and watch as her chest rises and falls below me.

My mind can only focus on her breasts so without thinking, I lean down and slowly lift her shirt over her head, kissing every inch of her on the way up.

When I reach her breasts I avoid her nipples at first.
"Oh you're a tease now?
Her voice is hoarse and breathless.

Knowing I have this effect on her is giving me the confidence I need to keep going so I do.

The moment I latch onto her right nipple, her whole body jerks up.

"Oh Fuck!"

I look up into her eyes as I alternate between the two nubs and watch as a tear slides down her cheek.

"Oh hey hey. I'm sorry am I hurting you?"

I quickly stop everything I'm doing and lean up to brush the tear away.

Was I hurting her? I didn't think I was being too rough but she might be sensitive.

My mind is racing as I try to figure out what i did wrong when I hear her giggle.

"No no baby. You did everything right."

I tilt my head at her as I ease my hips between her legs so I'm completely on top of her.

"But you were crying?"

She nods,softly dragging her nails along my back.

My arousal quickly kicks back on as I imagine her screaming beneath me as I pound into her.

"I'm a crier. When i feel pleasure, I tend to cry sometimes. It hasn't happened in a while and im surprised I did since we just started. It's a little embarrassing actually."

My eyes widen as I take in her words.

This woman is the sexiest being on the planet.

How is this my life right now?

"Sooo tears are good?"

She laughs and nods brushing a strand of hair from my face.

"Yes baby tears are good."

I smile and kiss her lips before grabbing her hands and sliding them above her head.

"Well if that's the case then we need a sort of code so that I'll know if im actually hurting you."

She playfully rolls her eyes and leans up to kiss me.

"Baby im a masochist. I like pain. I doubt you're going to hurt me."

I feel a shiver run down my spine as all of my dirty little fantasies begin to go wild.

"I see. I still want you to choose a word."

I deepen my tone a little and she bites her lip.
"Oh? And if I refuse?"

She gasps when my hand wraps around her throat.