Chapter 20: The Zoo

Spencer's POV

"Ooo! Let's go see the lions next! I think they're over here somewhere."

I laugh as bri drags Jess over to another exhibit.

We've been here for a couple of hours and it's honestly been great.

Even though they were being sneaky, they may have been onto something.

I haven't see these smiles in so long. It's nice.

I feel my own smile widen as the lovely woman walking next to me leans on my shoulder a bit more.

"Thank you for agreeing to come out. I thought it was a long shot but I'm glad we came."

I stop us for a moment and she gives me a confused look.

My heart begins to race just from her gaze.

This woman has me whipped like a horse.

I softly caress her cheek before kissing her lips.

I intend to only give her a peck but the moment we touch I feel my need increasing.

I deepen the kiss and the feeling of her moan vibrating between our mouths drives me mad.

As soon as we get out of here, she's mine.

We pull apart for some air and the lust in her eyes is evident.

"Now what was that for?" She asks,wrapping her arms around my neck.

I shrug.

I wrap my arms around her waist a little more so that she's pressed up against me.

It makes her laugh.

She's so damn cute when she laughs.

This woman could ask me for the world and I'd do my best to get it for her I swear.

"What? I can't just kiss you?"

She raises an eyebrow and cocks her head to the side a little.

"You can I suppose but, that felt like you wanted a little more than a kiss."

I laugh and lean against the wooden fence that's beside us.

"I wouldn't be opposed."

She shakes her head and kisses my cheek.

"You're lucky you're cute."

She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the others with her last comment still lingering on my mind.

"What does that mean??"

The sun is starting to set and I think we've seen every animal in this freaking place.

You'd think we came to Disney with how much walking we've done.

I look back at Jess who's carrying bri on her back and chuckle.

"Enough outdoors for you two?"

They both nod and me and Liz laugh as we head towards the car.

"All I know, is when we get home, you are all mine."

My eyes widen as Liz trails her fingers from the waist of my jeans up to the spot on my neck where she left a nice sized love bite earlier in the aquarium.

I feel my cheeks heat up when she walks past and she smell of her perfume hits my nose.

I think I've got it bad, but I don't even care.

I step in front of her once we reach my car and hold the door open for her.

"Such a gentleman."

I roll my eyes and I'm about to get in the car when I hear sirens coming from a few blocks over.