Chapter 17 the Lazarus project

I had moved to sit with river on the two seater Clara and bill by our feet the screen lit up again and it said the Lazarus project I shared a lot with Martha instantly knowing

[Tardis]
(The Tardis lands, and the Doctor puts on the hand brake.)
DOCTOR: There we go. Perfect landing. Which isn't easy in such a tight spot. Oh god you haven't actually Donna said shocked yes I said laughing I did it promotion
MARTHA: You should be used to tight spots by now. Where are we?
DOCTOR: The end of the line. No place like it.
(Martha goes outside.)

[Martha's home]

(The Tardis is next to the clothes horse.)
MARTHA: Home. You took me home?
DOCTOR: In fact, the morning after we left, so you've only been gone about twelve hours. No time at all, really.
MARTHA: But all the stuff we've done. Shakespeare, New New York, old New York?
DOCTOR: Yep, all in one night, relatively speaking. Everything should be just as it was. Books, CDs, laundry. So, back were you were, as promised.
MARTHA: This is it?
DOCTOR: Yeah, I should probably er
(Martha's phone rings and the answering machine starts up.)
MARTHA [on machine]: Hi, I'm out. Leave a message.
MARTHA: I'm sorry.
FRANCINE [on machine]: Martha, are you there? Pick it up, will you?
MARTHA: It's Mum. It'll wait.
FRANCINE: All right then, pretend that you're out if you like. I was only calling to say that your sister's on TV. On the news of all things. Just thought you might be interested.
(Martha turns on the television, which was on stand by.)
LAZARUS [on television]: The details are top secret
MARTHA: How could Tish end up on the news?
(Tish is standing next to an elderly man who is making an announcement.)
LAZARUS [on television]: Tonight, I will demonstrate a device which will redefine our world.
MARTHA: She's got a new job. PR for some research lab.
LAZARUS [on television]: With the push of a single button, I will change what it means to be human.
REPORTER [on television]: Professor! Professor!
(Martha puts the TV back on standby.)
MARTHA: Sorry. You were saying we should?
DOCTOR: Yes, yes, we should. One trip is what we said.
MARTHA: Yeah. I suppose things just kind of escalated.
DOCTOR: Mmm. Seems to happen to me a lot.
MARTHA: Thank you. For everything.
DOCTOR: It was my pleasure.
(The Doctor goes back into the Tardis, and it dematerialises. Then it materialises again.)
DOCTOR: No, I'm sorry. Did he say he was going to change what it means to be human?
You just can't keep away sweetie river said making Amy and Rory laugh what I was curious I said grinning
[Lazarus's office]

(On the desk is a replica of Michaelangelo's David, and a model of a cathedral is on a stand. An older woman is speaking to the elderly man.)
LADY THAW: Are you sure it's safe?
LAZARUS: There were some issues. They've been resolved. I'm confident I'm in no serious danger.
LADY THAW: That's comforting, Richard, but it wasn't just you I was worried about.
LAZARUS: Your concern is touching.
Oh he's rude no need to be like that rose said
LADY THAW: The people in that room will represent billions of pounds worth of potential investment. Mister Saxon wants to be sure they like what they see.
LAZARUS: Don't worry. Our friend will get his money's worth.
(Tish enters.)
TISH: You wanted to see the guest list for tonight, Professor?
LAZARUS: Yes. Thank you, Leticia.
(She puts the file on his desk, and he puts his hand on hers.)
LAZARUS: That's an interesting perfume. What's it called?
TISH: Soap.
(Tish pulls her hand away and leaves.)
What a creep Amy said looking affronted
[Street]

(The Doctor and Martha are in formal evening dress.)
DOCTOR: Oh, black tie. Whenever I wear this, something bad always happens.
MARTHA: It's not the outfit, that's just you. Anyway, I think it suits you. In a James Bond kind of way.
DOCTOR: James Bond? Really?
(They walk up to a building labelled Lazarus Laboratories.)
Hah she's right Donna said eyeing me what that I look like James Bond I said smirking no spaceman that bad things happened to you rude I muttered feeling river pat my leg making me smile at her lovingly
[Reception room]