Chapter 24 death in heaven

The tv screen resumed and the title death in heaven appeared
Previously
CLARA: Danny Pink is dead.
DOCTOR: We're here to get your boyfriend back from the dead. Those are tombs. Water tombs. Why would anyone go to so much trouble?
SEB: You're dead and, and this is what's next.
DOCTOR: A Gallifreyan hard drive. Time Lord technology.
MISSY: Do you know the key strategic weakness of the human race? The dead outnumber the living.
DOCTOR: Who are you?
MISSY: Oh, you know who I am. I'm Missy. I couldn't very well keep calling myself The Master, now could I?

[Chang's office]

(Cyber Dr Skarosa stomps out of his cubicle, stops by his desk and turns, pointing his weapon at Clara, who was hiding behind it.)
CLARA: Stop! You can't kill me.
CYBER-SKAROSA: Incorrect.
CLARA: I'm a target of strategic value. Alive, I'm a tactical advantage. Dead, I'm your biggest mistake.You don't know who I am.
(Cyber-Skarosa scans her with his chest disc.)
CYBER-SKAROSA: You are Clara Oswald. You are human. You are unimportant.
Oh god how did you get out of this one river said looking worried at the pair of us I glanced and Amy out of the corner of my eye and seen she was glaring at Clara still making me smirk and shake my head at her
CLARA: Incorrect. You see, That is what you're supposed to think. That is what everybody thinks.
CYBER-SKAROSA: You are Clara Oswald.
CLARA: Clara Oswald is a cover story, a disguise. There is no Clara Oswald.
CYBER-SKAROSA: Identify.
CLARA: Oh, don't be so slow, it's embarrassing. Who could fool you like this? Who could hide right under your nose? Who could change their face any time they want? Hmm. You see, I'm not Clara Oswald. Clara Oswald has never existed.
CYBER-SKAROSA: Identify.
CLARA: I'm the Doctor.
(And just to try and convince us, they put Jenna's name first and her eyes in the opening titles instead of Peter's.)
Ok that's a good plan bill said laughing actually it's identity fraud I said smirking at Clara shut up old man she said glaring at me before we both started giggling
[St Peters Hill]

MISSY: Look at them! My boys.
DOCTOR: Cybermen in broad daylight? You think people won't notice?
(They notice, and out come the smart phones to take the photographs. Missy unpins her hat and puts it on the ground at a Cyberman's feet.)
MISSY: Photos with the big metal men, one pound.
(Several coins are thrown into her hat.)
MISSY: Oh, honey!
(One teenage lad takes a selfie of himself, a Cyberman and his girlfriend.)
BOY: There you go.
GIRL Oh, cool. Cool!
(Suddenly the location changes to Cardiff, between The Friary and Queen Street. You can tell because the steps have vanished and a Travelodge and shopping area have appeared, with Live Lounge on the corner.)
MISSY: New York. Paris. Rome. Marrakesh. Brisbane. Glasgow. Everywhere. Anywhere. Me and my boys. We're going viral.
(Missy shows him on her steampunk style smart phone.)
OSGOOD: Would you like me to take a picture? Sorry, selfies are never as good, are they? And you're having a lovely moment. Hang on!
Oh god poor osgood Clara said looking horrified
(Osgood snatches Missy's 'phone'. The Doctor grabs Missy's arm.)
MISSY: No, just
DOCTOR: Nice bow tie.
OSGOOD: Bow ties are cool.
Oh god she's been near you too long Amy said snorting making me pout at her
Big smiles, and now!
(Weapons are taken from pushchairs and backpacks. Soldiers come out of the buildings on both sides.)
SOLDIERS: Move, move, move! Stand by. Surround target. Hold back!
(Once the scene is secure, a blonde woman walks up holding something behind her back.)
Ah Kate Amy said looking more relaxed
KATE: Afternoon. You've picked a lovely day for it. My, don't you look shiny. (to the Doctor) Haircut?
DOCTOR: Bit of a trim.
KATE: Might want to do your roots. The woman.
SOLDIER: Yes, ma'am.
(Missy is held by two soldiers. Kate Lethbridge Stewart addresses the serried ranks of Cybermen.)
KATE: Kate Stewart. Divorcee, mother of two, keen gardener, outstanding bridge player. Also Chief Scientific Officer, Unified Intelligence Taskforce, who currently have you surrounded.
CYBERMAN: Human weaponry is not effective against Cyber technology.
KATE: Sorry, you left this behind on one of your previous attempts.
(She throws down a battered Mondas Cyberman head. A soldier brings the Doctor forward to stand next to her.)
KATE: So now that I have your attention, welcome to the only planet in the universe where we get to say this. He's on the payroll.
Wait what Donna said laughing it's true I have a job I said smirking you have a job who would employ you Donna said making me laugh I work at unit I said
DOCTOR: Am I?
KATE: Well, technically.
DOCTOR: How much?
KATE: Shush. Any questions?
(As one, the Cybermen thump the blue disc in the middle of their chests and stamp their feet on the ground. Dust is blown everywhere as little engines in their feet start up. Missy smiles.)
SOLDIER: Back, back, everyone, back!
(The Cybermen zoom up into the air, and out of sight. Osgood turns around to see the lead covering of the dome of St Pauls peeling back like a Chocolate Orange.)
OSGOOD: Oh, my God! Is it supposed to do that? Is that new?
DOCTOR: A sun roof on Saint Paul's? Yes, I'd say that was new.
Do you have to be so sarcastic Clara said shaking her head it comes naturally I said smirking at her
KATE: There's going to be mass panic. Everyone in London can see that.
(More Cybermen fly out of the dome.)
DOCTOR: Everyone in London just clapped and went whee. Hush, I'm trying to count.
OSGOOD: Eighty seven, I think. OCD.
MISSY: Ninety one. Queen of evil.
KATE: How could Saint Paul's be full of ninety one Cybermen and nobody noticed?
DOCTOR: Dimensional engineering. One space folded inside another. Bigger on the inside. Easy if you're a Time Lord.
OSGOOD: Mostly deploying south, a smaller number east.
DOCTOR: Yep, but one straight up.
OSGOOD: So ninety one isn't a coincidence?
DOCTOR: Of course it isn't.
(He takes Missy's 'phone' from Osgood.)
KATE: Osgood? Ninety one. Explain.
OSGOOD: Ninety one areas of significant population density in the British Isles.
DOCTOR: That's one Cyberman for every city and major town. It's happening everywhere, all over the world, right now.
MISSY: Sweet planet, this. I think I might keep it.
KATE: One Cyberman per city. What could they hope to accomplish?
OSGOOD: Doctor!
(The Cyberman that flew straight up has detonated itself.)
KATE: Has it exploded?
MISSY: More than that. Cybermen don't just blow themselves up for no good reason, dear. They're not human.
DOCTOR: If it's not exploding, what's it doing?
MISSY: Pollinating. Falling like rain into the cracks of the Earth.
Wow that is horrifying Rory said
[Balcony]