Chapter 40 serious discussions

I was sitting on the bench when Martha came out your hard to track down she said trying to catch my gaze doctor I'm sorry she said sitting beside me ok I said not to sure what to say look when I seen him I just it brought back horrific memories of the year that never was and I took it out on you she said tears appearing down her cheeks Martha I understand I said facing her and I'm so sorry for him he ruined your life and I don't expect you to understand what he is to me what do you mean she said getting angry again Martha he was my best friend we grew up together we grew up on gallifrey causing all sorts of trouble but then I left him ok I left him alone and he got angry that's why he hurts people to hurt me and what he did to you I'm so sorry oh doctor she said hugging me tight I don't blame you you idiot look I'll try to ignore him ok she said smiling at me I'm sorry for thinking the worst of you as well she said making me smile at her after awhile Martha went back inside I seen yaz and Dan come out you ok he said sitting beside me yaz my other side I'm fine I said smiling at them I'm sorry I missed years or even decades of without you doctor it wasn't your fault yaz said Dan agreeing I should explain something when I am about to die or the body is damaged i regenerate I become a new person new tastes new completely and you will be shown different mes like eyebrows was before me before that was bow tie and the reason I left you yaz was because when I regenerate some of my past companions didn't like it didn't like me they wanted me to change back and I can't not normally and it's hurts being rejected like that and I'm not saying you would of but I didnt want you to feel burdened being with me I understand she said tears falling your an idiot but I understand she said I felt Dan and yaz hug me tight I guess we should go back in then I said after awhile. We went back inside I sat between jack and Clara the screen lit up it said a town called mercy sounds cowboyish graham said oh i said staring at the ponds.