Chapter 60 awkwardness and guests

I decided to get some tea and a snack I was waiting for the kettle when I heard Martha walk in can we talk she said sounding nervous what I said a bit annoyed I'm finding this hard she said staring at me look I said interrupting her I may not of shown it a lot when I was with you but I'm angry Martha inside me is hatred a lot of it and yes I do come across as heartless but when I run into danger I have to think about my companions my people and yes people die or get injured but I can't save everyone and for that I'm sorry I finished tears in my eyes god doctor she said hugging me no I'm sorry she said kissing my cheek suddenly I heard a bang and a cry of pain making me Martha stare at each other I rushed out to see Sarah Jane and quite a few others all piled on top of each other seriously sky I heard Luke say pushing the girl that was trapping Sarah down he pushed her and helped Sarah up you ok mum he said checking her over I'm fine she said grinning at him Sarah Jane I said making her stare at me she eyes me up and down for a minute before she broke out into a grin doctor she said I ran and hugged her tight how did you know I heard Martha say as we broke apart me and Sarah stared at each other grinning and said at the same time best friends I introduced everyone to Sarah those who didn't know her then it was her turn erm this is my son Luke my daughter sky and rani Clyde and Maria we all had some lunch I explained everything to Sarah she just nodded she adapted very quickly to strange things I thought to myself amused. We all sat down I sat next to Sarah who had Luke the other side he seemed very protective of her hmm the screen lit up it said the wedding of Sarah Jane smith oh god I heard Luke say making sarah smirk god I missed her.