Chapter 34 the halloween apocalypse

We all had a bite to eat and then as we settled to watch another one sexy appeared my thief she said staring at me I'm going to show the flux now exactly what you have been through with yaz and Dan she finished and hugged me oh god I said sitting between river and yaz so this is what happened after graham and Ryan left I said and the screen lit up saying the Halloween apocalypse spooky bill said staring at me making me smile at her softly it began
DOCTOR: Listen to me, Karvanista. If you think you have won this little skirmish, you are very much mistaken. Do not imagine for a second that you have got the better of us. Right, Yaz?
YASMIN: Oh, yeah. We are totally in command.
Sweetie just what have you done river said staring at me shocked what I said innocently
KARVANISTA [OC]: Is that right? Cos from where I'm hovering, you seem to be handcuffed and footlocked to a gravity bar, which in 79 seconds will release you into the boiling acid ocean directly below, where your bodies will instantly disintegrate. Even if you survive that - which you won't - in four minutes' time the entire planet will be engulfed by a nearby giant red star. Oh, and if you try and escape, my Kill Disks will blast you to pieces.
(Flying machines with twirling blades.)
KARVANISTA [OC]: Meanwhile, I am now far away, travelling towards what will in future be known as the final hours of planet Earth.
BOTH: What?
So not good then I said smirking at river making her poke me hard oww I whined
KARVANISTA [OC]: Don't worry. You'll be long dead.
DOCTOR: Oh. I must admit, Yaz, I can't help feeling that some of this is my fault.
YASMIN: Some? All of this is your fault.
Yeah you tell her Donna said glaring at me what I said trying to sound completely innocent
DOCTOR: What d'you mean?
YASMIN: Accidentally blowing up Karvanista's droid guards when we were trying to sneak into his operations base unnoticed?
DOCTOR: It's very temperamental, Nitro-9.
YASMIN: Suggesting we escape his base by air-surfing on this gravbar?
DOCTOR: How was I to know that force shield would reboot at the exact moment we were heading towards it?
YASMIN: And when we got captured, you had to mention the two sets of cuffs in your pocket.
Wait so you basically gave them the handcuffs Amy said not looking impressed
DOCTOR: Two words, Yaz, Trapezium Seven.
YASMIN: Okay.
DOCTOR: Trapezium Seven. That high-gravity circus workshop. Who were the top two in the class? Ready?
YASMIN: No!
DOCTOR: Me neither. I love being not ready. Three, two, one. Alley-oop.
(They swing themselves upright onto the grav bar just as the foot-locks release.)
Oh my god graham said looking scared
DOCTOR: Got it.
(The Kill Disks start firing.)
DOCTOR: Time to go.
(The Doctor pulls a wire and starts the grav bar moving.)
YASMIN: How do we get these cuffs off?
DOCTOR: Very easily because, Yasmin Khan, they're voice-activated. That's why I told him they were in my pocket. Release. Release.
YASMIN: Release!
There not working sweetie river said smirking
(The grav bar is fracturing.)
DOCTOR: Release! Oh, maybe I was Scottish when I set them up. (rolls rrr's) Release. Release!!
YASMIN: Doctor!
(They swerve around an acid geyser and the Kill Disks fly straight into it.)
YASMIN: Doctor? The gravbar's breaking.
DOCTOR: That's inconvenient.
Inconvenient everyone said glaring at me
(It breaks. They ride their pieces like broomsticks.)
DOCTOR: Release. Release. Release. Maybe it's my tone of voice. It's there! Call it.
YASMIN: Now.
(They release the grav bars and fall towards the Tardis, which opens its doors in time and bounces them off a catch-net onto a bed.)
That looks kinda fun rose said making me grin at her and everyone stare at us confused
[Tardis]

DOCTOR: What a relief.
(And the cuffs fall off.)
DOCTOR: Right. No one gets away withdoing that to us, Yaz. What was it he said? Final few hours of planet Earth? He doesn't get rid of us that easily.
(And sets the Tardis in flight.)
Oh god Clara said shaking her head at me
[Liverpool 1820]