Chapter15

Christmas was a success and so was new year. The amount of presents and hugs I got that night was so overwhelming I had to retouch my makeup at least 3 times. Never have I ever experienced such a loving, beautiful, perfect night in my life. Christmas night was also the night I let go of my fear for trusting my parents and many of the workers around the castle who already love me and knows to keep it a secret that I have been found. Actually, we had one little problem once we departed the plane in Belgium after Lui's exam. Paparazzi's had come to take pictures of the 2 princes, when they saw another person was with them. They only got to take a picture of some of my hair and my brothers shielding me so they wouldn't figure out who I was. It was a little chaos, but we handled it fine and now it's almost time to go back to school Christmas break about to be over. It's kinda sad cause I love being here with my family, getting to know them more, getting to love them again. I haven't talked with my fake family at all the whole time except a text from them and me saying merry Christmas and happy new year and that was it. If it wasn't because I knew the truth, I would have been angry about such little content on their text. They didn't even try to call me, and I wondered if they ever loved me as a daughter or only just saw me as a nuisance. Lui and I are flying back to Boston tomorrow with our brothers since they have business in USA apparently and are going to stay with us in our condo since we have enough room for all of us. A nice way to learn each other more and I can't wait to live with them without our parents. Away from castles, titles, and all that. It will be fun, and I really look forward to it. I don't know if you can hear my excitement cause I have said it a few times already haha.

A few weeks had passed, time with my brothers really do fly by with a blur as we bond repeatedly through many different things. Fx we once went to the movies, walks in the parks around here, shopping for my sake haha, Zau and Tae helping Lui and I with our homework, sometimes we cook together, and other times we just sit and watch some tv on the couch with popcorns. It has been fun but im also kinda sad cause I haven't spent as much time with my friends as usual. But today we have arranged for a dinner back at my old apartment where we will all catch up since also them apparently haven't spent so much time together lately. I can't help but fear if we are drifting apart, and think to myself that I would never let that happen cause we belong together in a way blood cant compete with. They are my heart chosen family I can never give up and I absolutely love them just the same as my real family. Putting on my outfit and sunglasses to hide my eye color on the way over there I hugged my brothers goodbye with an I see you later, walking out of the apartment to the 10-minute walk over to my old apartment.

"Amelia!" Wow, the name threw me a little off since I have become so used to be called Caliah and im too lost in the world of getting taught in class that I don't think about what the teacher or students call me but here I did.

"Laura hey!" I rushed towards her giving her a big hug, engulfing her with my taller frame as I realized how much I have missed her and the others. I walked around giving both Jonathan and Colton and equally big hug having really missed them.

"Who is that?" I asked seeing the young man coming out from my old room.

"That's my new roomie since you aren't here anymore, and he needed a place to stay so I allowed him to stay here after Jonathan gave him a looong talk on how not to touch me and look at me that way and blablabla" Laura rambled, and I chuckled at Jonathan knowing his possessive features over Laura sometimes.

"Hey, Amelia the old roomie" I introduced myself to the guy who just smirked my way before walking back to my ehh his room.

"Yeah, he isn't much of a talker, actually I only think I have heard him talk once and damn" Laura whispered in my ear while I laughed out loud sitting down by the table since Colton announced dinner was ready.