Chapter twelve Rules of the title

Chapter twelve
Rules of the tittle

"Welcome gentlemen to the Hellsing estate, please follow me, and we will get started."
Thomas said, standing along side Jane, two generals, three captains including Seras, and Alucard. All of which wore formal Hellsing attire for the occasion.

That day they where greeting the men from the board to check and verify the will left behind by Integra. The time was 9:36 in the morning when the company of people came into integra's old office, the room had been cleaned and reorganized to allow more space and elbow room. A coffee table was laid in the middle of the room where a tray of tea, almond cakes, lemons, and sugar was prepared.  The company sat down on the surrounding couches, then were ready for the business at hand.

Jane sat near the end of the couch with Thomas standing behind her, Alucard standing behind him, the generals sat beside her, and the captains beside them, the men from the board sat across on the other couch.

"So." The head representative from the board started, who's name was Charles Adler started. "Shall we begin with the reading of the will?"

Jane nodded. "Of course." Thomas produced a vanilla folder with the will inside, then laid it gently on the coffee table. 

"Thank you." Charles said and opened the folder, pulling out the paper. Clearing out his throat, he putt on a pair of spectacles, then read the will.

"Here states the will of Integra fairbrooks wingates Hellsing, master, mistress, and leader of the Hellsing estate. I bore no children, and did not marry. My only living relatives are my aunt Katherine Hellsing, maiden name Claymore. Her daughter Jane Lynn Hellsing, with no siblings, and the remainder of living cousins, aunts and uncles of the claymore family.
The estate, under the name Hellsing shall pass down to the next heir, Jane Lynn Hellsing. Including, with no exception, to it's farm grounds, vineyard, defense units, command of office, power over the restriction and levels of the vampires that serve under her, guard of the royal family, barer of the family colors, overseer of the Garrisons one through six, master above the Hellsing organization, all the treasury contained in the vaults, and finally the many units of transportation that are enlisted as Hellsing property.
           The treasury will be split one half going to the restoration bills, expenses, and needs of the estate, my savings will be transferred from my name to Jame Lynn Hellsing, as inheritance, to do with as she sees fit. The rest is for the organization solely.   
Any possessions left behind by me may be done with as seen fit, though any object in the basement levels are to be untouched at all times.
The basement level is not to be confiscated by government, or considered a part of the treasury, but belongs to Jane Hellsing, no exceptions.
         The restrictions and levels, as said previously, are to be presented and made clear to Jane Lynn Hellsing to memorize, and use to her discretion, by an appointed instructor, Thomas Holt.
         Any topic concerning the store of cigars, wine, and spirits are to be decided by Thomas holt. The subject of my clothing may be given to Jane Lynn Hellsing, if she finds need for it. The cars, including the four limousines, are to be distributed as seen fit.
Servants, soldiers, captains, generals, and finally special level servants shall go under the direction of Jane Lynn Hellsing, lest they be discharged to another organizations and or be discharged all together.
As for my body I shall be placed with my ancestors, with my uniform, cross, sword, fathers picture, and nothing else. The preparations of a coffin and maker I leave to your discretion. I have no specific wants for the style, or type of my coffin, for I am dead by now and have little care for it.

Dated- January 13th 2023
Signed- Integra fairbrooks wingates Hellsing."

Charles looked up from the will concluding his reading. "There you have it ladies and gentlemen, it clearly states the estate and all it contains goes to Jane Hellsing. The only thing my lady, keeping you from going through with everything is the completion of your training and coronation. But I once you have finished with the coronation, you will have everything the will states."Jane blinked in confusion.