Chapter 27

1 week later

Lilys POV

"Are you guys ready?" asked Dad as he came down the stairs.

"Yeah." I replied while I pack Elsie and Destinys diaper bag with toys, food and clothes.

"Don't worry. It will be great. The fans will have a wonderful response." Said Dad. I guess he could sense the worry in my voice. Locke stood beside me holding Elsie and Destiny.

"All ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Dads out front with the car." Said Locke.

***

"We're grandpas!" Rhett and Link said in unison. Then they leaned apart to show Locke and I with Elsie and Destiny on our laps.

"Let's talk about that." We said in unison. Locke and I then moved up to sit between our dads. Locke had Destiny on his lap and I had Elsie on mine.

"So Lily and Locke have been dating for a while now." Said Rhett. "How long guys?"

"Two years and four months." replied Locke."

"Wow." Said Dad. "What happened during that time?"

"Well," I started. "It started when we relized we loved each other. Then we went on are first date to a pizza place where we had our first kiss an-"

"I saw that!" Rhett cut in. "As I pulled up to pick them up I saw them kissing."

"Yeah, he saw." Said Link, rolling his eyes. "I didn't find out till a whole year later!" He exclaimed. "And then a month later I find out she's pregnant!"

"Yeah." I said. "Sorry 'bout that." I said, bouncing Elsie up and down on my leg slightly. "Fast forward nine months and we have these beautiful girls."

"This one, with Locke, is Destiny and the other one, with Lily, is Elsie." Said Rhett as he pointed to each child. "And they're both adorable little girls."

"We're going to have Locke and Lily on Good Mythical More tomorrow to answer some of your questions."

"Say you know what time it is" Dad whispered to me.

"You know what time it is" I said. Link brought the Wheel of Mythicality over and spun it.

"GMM WIN FACE!" Rhett yelled a little too loudly. Elsie started to cry and I rocked her. Destiny started crying when she heard Elsie crying and Locke tried to calm her down. We took Elsie and Destiny off set while Rhett and Link finished Good Mythical Morning and started Good Mythical More.

"How do you think the fans will react?" I asked Stevie.

"Don't worry, they'll be happy for you." She said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

How do you think the fans will react? Comment your predictions and questions.