Chapter 4

This story is dedicated to @agent_mythical Much thanks to her for understanding.

Lily's POV

I couldn't sleep that night because I could think about was the kiss. Er, well kisses. I lay in my bed reliving his musky smell, his face moving closer, looking into his blue eyes and then his warm, salty lips resting on mine. I smiled. Then, kissing him again, just quickly. I didn't even care that Rhett saw. Actually, I wish I got a video. His face was hilarious.

I felt bad not telling Dad. I mean, I'm 16. He knows Locke well. Why not? he was too overprotective. Or maybe he's just scared of letting his little girl go. I don't know. I'll have to tell him sooner or later. It will probably be later.

Locke's POV

I spent the whole night smiling. Dad kept teasing me about it. He threw a piece of popcorn at my curly hair.

"Hey!" said Dad. "Were her lips soft?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Of a matter of fact they were. Soft and warm like smooth, melted chocolate." I zoned out and started thinking about the kiss for the millionth time. I heard Dad laugh. He threw another piece of popcorn at me, this time hitting me in the face snapping me out of my trance.

"Are you gonna tell Mom?" he asked.

"Nah. She'll figure it out." Dad looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What!?"

"Nothing, nothing." I rolled my eyes at him again. "Go to bed. It's late." I decided to let it go. I got off the couch and slugged up the stairs to go to bed. I got ready for bed but I wasn't going to sleep. I lay down in my bed and thought about the kiss. Reliving it over and over hoping to kiss her again tomorrow.

Sorry for the short chapter! Comment, share, vote, add to your library and check out my other Rhett and Link fanfictions.