Chapter 6

1 month later

Lily's POV

Locke and I have been dating for a month now. It can't believe it. When im around Locke time just flys by. He wiats at the bus stop for me everyday and we have lunch with Caroline, Alex, Jena, Rachel, Zach, Mason and Hillary. Then we walk to the bus stop and ride the bus home together. He would walk me home but my dad doesn't know yet...I should tell him soon...maybe. He calls me Pumpkin and makes my heart flutter everytime he kisses me. I think I love him. But I dont know. I've never felt this way about anyone else before, and let me say, it feels amazing.

Locke's POV

Every day I'm with Lily is another day my life is better than it was. I sat came every night thinking about this. Just like today.

"You ok?" I heard a distant voice. "Locke." It said. I snapped back to reality.

"Wh-yeah?" I said slightly surprised.

"You were day dreaming." Said Dad.

"Oh." I said looking down.

"Are you ok?" asked Dad with concern in his voice.

Rhett's POV

"Yeah, yeah." Replied Locke. He still seemed to be in a distant place, far beyond this one.

"Locke," I said "what's on your mind?" I knew there was something bothering him.

"Oh." He said, finally looking up at me. "It's just, I, uh." He paused. He looked back down at his hands.

"Locke." I said again. "What is it?" he looked back up at me with his shinning, blue eyes full of wonder.

"I, uh, I think I, I...love Lily." He managed to get out. I was a little surprised but I had my suspicions.

"That's great." I said like the supporting father I am.

"But, I don't know. It's stupid, I know. I'm only 15. How am I supposed to know if I love someone. What am I saying. Of course I don't know. Never mind. Forget I said anything." He ranted on.

"No, no. It doesn't matter how old you are." I said. Then I thought for a moment. "What do you love about her?"

"Well, uh..." He said awkwardly.

"It's ok." I reassured. "Just tell me." He looked at me uncomfortably.

"Ok." Locke nodded. "I love the way her gleaming, blue eyes twinkle like little stars in nighttime sky. I love the way her voice sounds like the most beautiful song in the world when she speaks. I love the way her smile is warm enough to melt a pot of chocolate that is my heart. I love the way the things she says are as sweet as the smell of a beautiful rose in full bloom. I love the way her lips feel like a freshly baked loaf of bread, hot out of the oven when they press against mine. I love the way her hugs are like a warm blanket to comfort me at my best and worst. I love her."

I watched Locke slip into his distant world once again. A world full of love.

There's my little bit of poetry for you guys! Hope you enjoy. Please comment, vote and share. I really appreciate it.