Authors Note

I know! I know! I'm sorry! ill have an update ASAP. Just wanted to tell you guys some stuff real quick. If you really don't care about awesome new books, please at least skip down to the bottom an read the last couple paragraphs.

I have some new fanfics coming out. None of them have any parts published yet but I'll let you know Jen they do. One of them is called The Secret Lover. It's about Rhett falling in live with the new girl in town.

The next one is Links Journal. It is in companionship to Babies!. it's all about Links secret thoughts and opinions on the situation.

The last one is Rhett's journal. I haven't started writing it hey but it will in companionship to another one if my Rhett and Link fanfics.

One more quick thing!! I have many fanfics, all Rhett and Link. Infant I have 13 (7 with parts published, 6 without.) but I would love to expand my selection even more. This is why I'm asking you, the mythical beasts, if you have an idea for a fanfic you can private message me about it i'll make a fanfic out of it with credit to you. You can help me write the book as well. If you have ideas of you don't like where the book is going just tell me and I'll take it out. If you want all chapter can be private messages to you first and you can tell me what you want changed or what you want to keep. Hope you guys are enjoying all the fanfics!!