Chapter 28

Rhetts POV

Link and I finished filming and got Morgan to start editing right away so that we could post it tomorrow.

"Ready to go?" Asked Link, intrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah." I replied. Me, Link, Lily, Locke, Elsie and Destiny all piled into the minivan.

***

The next morning, I texted Morgan asking if the video was up. He replied "yes" so I texted Link, Lily and Locke, who had stayed the night at Lily's house, to ask if they wanted to read the comments together. All of them replied "yes" so I went to go set up my computer to attach to the TV so we could see it on the big screen.

A few moments later they all arrived from Links house.

"Hey man." Said Link

"Hi. C'mon in" I said. Lily and Locke stood behind him holding Elsie and Destiny. I could tell just by looking at the young couple that they were nervous to look at what people had to say about them.

We all took a seat on the couch in front of the TV.

"Okay." I said while picking up the remote control. "Everybody ready?"

"Wait." Said Link. "Lily, Locke, no matter what comments are made, you two are still amazing people with an amazing relationship with amazing children. Viewers don't know the real you. And the real you should be proud of what you have accomplished in life so far."

"Thanks Dad." Lily said with tears in her eyes. A few moments later I started logging on to Facebook to see if anyone had commented there.

"@fluffypumpkins says," I started reading aloud. "I shipped them so much and now it's true. Plus two adorable babies!" I finished.

"That's not bad." Said Link. I nodded and moved on the next one.

"@rhettandlinkypoo says, I guess I'm happy for them but two kids? What a slut." I looked over a Lily and she looked slightly hurt.

"Don't take these to heart pumpkin." Locke comforted Lily. I decided to read a few more before moving on to a different social media.

@randlersarecool says, Lily is such an effn slut. And Locke couldn't keep it in his effn pants. Wtf guys, you're so effn stupid. Use protection you effn idiots." Lily and Locke both looked hurt after this comment but I just gave them a comforting smile and moved on to the next one.

"@sleepingislife says, YASSSSSSSSSSS" I read. Everyone giggled at the way I said it.

"@randler#2 says, omg I'm so happy for them. I've always wanted this to happen. This is literally the happiest day of my life." I logged out of Facebook and logged into Instagram. We had posted a photo with Locke, Lily, Destiny, Elsie, Link and I and wrote to ask questions for tomorrow's episode, which we are filming later today. I skipped the questions and only read other comments stating their opinions.

"@GabbyPrincess says, What the actual f***." I say someone replied. " "@Rhettandlinkarebetterthanyou says, @GabbyPrincess 'what the actual f***' is wrong with you. These are Rhett and Links kids you're talking about. If you don't respect their kids you don't respect them and you aren't a true mythical beast." I couldn't help but start chuckling. Everyone else laughed a bit as well. I glanced at the time on my computer screen and relized that we had to go to shoot tomorrows GMM.

"We have to go." I said. "We're running late."

"Okay. I'll go get Elsie and Destiny and start packing up their bag." Said Lily as she stood up.

"I'll help." Said Locke and they both went upstairs.

***

We pulled up in front of our building and went inside. Most of the crew was already there and the camera was being set up. We set up 4 chairs in front of the desk. We all to our seats and started filming.

"It's question time." Said Link and I.

"Let's answer that." Said Lily and Locke, each with a child on their lap.

"So as you know from yesterdays episode, Lily and Locke are dating and have two beautiful children." I said.

"And we told you to ask questions for Lily and Locke to answer today!" Link continued. "So let's get started."

Link and I pulled out computers closer and went to where we had questions to answer prepared on a word document.

"So, Lily, Locke, you guys ready?"

"I guess so." Said Locke.

"@randler5000 asks," Link started. "How did you know that you were right for eachother?" Lily and Locke looked at eachother for a moment.

"Um," Lily started. "I guess we just knew."

"Yeah..." Locke agreed. "Just hit us one day that it was right."

Links POV

"Cool." Replied Link. "@lovetrees asks, where were Elsie and Destiny conceived?"

"Uhh..." Said Locke, not sure if he wanted to share this information. He looked to Lily for permission to say and she nodded. "In the back seat of a car in a restaurant parking lot." Rhetts eyes got wide.

"In the back seat of my car!?" He exclaimed. Locke slowly nodded. "Aw. C'mon." He said, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands in disbelief. "Okay. Next question." He then said, moving on. "@rhettandlinkster asks, will you be having more kids?" Lily laughed nervously.

"Not anytime soon." She said. "At least not until Locke and I have finished university and possibly get married." Lily looked and Locke cautiously at the last part. Locke looked slightly surprised.

"Well that brings us to our last question by @purpleunicorns" I said to end the awkward silence. "she, or he, asks, do you plan on getting married? And if not, what will you do with the kids?"

"We don't know about marriage yet." Locke replied. Lily nodded in agreement.

"But if we don't we'll do what ever is best for the kids." Finished Lily, Locke nodding in agreement now.

"Say you know what time it is." Rhett whispered to Locke.

"You know what time it is." He said. I pulled over the wheel of mythicality and spun it.

"Fly like a super hero." Read Rhett. Rhett and I stood up, moved the wheel and started running around the set with our arms out. Lily and Locke held Destiny and Elsie in the air and carefully 'flew' them around the set. We all walked off the set and ended GMM. Rhett and I walked back on the set to do GMMore.

Lily's POV

"So that wasn't bad at all." I said to Locke.

"Yeah, most people were supportive."

"I told you it would be fine!" Stevie yelled as she ran past us and into her office.

"Good job guys." Said Chase, who was watching Rhett, Dad and Jen open mail.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile.

***

Locke was staying over at my house again so we were playing with Elsie and Destiny in the living room.

"Gaaa!" Yelled Elsie while waving her toy car up and down in the air.

"Haha. Yes. Car." Said Locke.

"Gaaaaar!" She yelled, dropping the car on Destiny's head who was lying down on the floor beside her. Destiny began to cry so I picked her up and rocked her in my arms.

"So...is marriage something you want?" Locke asked me while I rocked Destiny.

"Oh. Locke, I don't know. We're still young. We have our whole lives ahead of us still."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Just wondering." He said sounding slightly disappointed.

"Hey, I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you to." He took a step closer to me and kissed me.

Yay! Update! I hope to be updating all of my stories more starting August 10th 2015.