Chapter 30

Links POV

"Lando!" I called to my youngest son, and the only child still living with me. "You're going to be late for school!"

"Coming!" He called back. I rolled my eyes. 'Coming' could be anywhere from 5 to 25 minutes. I continued to do research for GMM when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up and swiped to answer.

"Hello?" I said, still looking at my computer screen.

"Hi Dad." I heard Lily's voice on the other end.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked happily.

"Actually, a lot. Can Locke and I come over later to talk to you and Mom?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Is noon good?"

"Yup. That should be fine."

"Okay see you then. Bye." I heard a faint 'bye' before I hung up my phone.

"Who was that?" Asked Christy.

"Lily. She and Locke are going to come over at noon. They've have something to tell us."

"Ooo!" Said Christy excitedly. "What do you think it is? Marriage?" She said hopefully. I chuckled.

"I don't know." I replied.

***

Lockes POV

I quickly packed Destiny's and Elsies diaper bag before we headed off to Link and Chrsitys house.

***

Lily and I were sitting across from Link and Chrsity in their living room. Elsie and Destiny were playing on the floor. I took a deep breath before looking over at Lily. She was nervously fiddling around with the ring I gave her.

"So," I started, my gaze drifting up to Link and Chrsitys curious eyes. "We have a couple things to tell you guys." I looked back over Lily. She nodded and gently placed her hand on her stomach. "First off, we're having another baby!" Link and Chrsitys smiles grew wide. Christy clapped her hands together and squealed in excitment.

"That's amazing!" Said Link happily. "I'm really proud of you two."

"Thanks." Lily replied. "We still have more news." She continued. Lily held up her left hand. "We're getting married!" Link and Chrsity were both smiling widely at the news.

"I can't believe it." Said Christy. "My little girl is growing up." She had tears in her eyes.

"Congratulations guys." Said Link. "Your not my little girl anymore." Link said, pushing a piece of hair behind Lily's ear.