Chapter 5

Malik, you saw how that alpha disrespected me yet you didn't do anything, Kate said with anger.

Watch your mouth, Sicily isn't someone you mess with, i am surprised that he let you go easily.

Is that alpha part of the Pierre family, Kate asked

Zach and Sicily joined hands in making the empire stronger than how it was , and he is very close to Zach, so i have a feeling he will tell Zach what he saw.

So what if he tells Zach, after all we will be getting, lets allow the Pierre family to know about it especially that omega.

Now that i think about it, i can't wait to see the face of that omega when he finds out that the husband he loves so much has another lover Kate said with an evil smile.

Come on Kate, we actually came here to enjoy ourselves, so why don't finish what we came for

Yes , you are right Malik, lets go, after all i can't let any one ruin my date night with you.

Door rings

Oh, my isn't it Sicily and Kyle, come on in Grandma mia said as they entered inside .

And isn't it my two favorite twins Grandma Mia said as she hugged the two boys.

Its been long since you came to New York, when i met you guys, you were still small babies, but now you have grown up  Grandma Mia said as she pat both of their cheeks.

You two must be tired , come on , lets enter inside, i am sure the kids are hungry .

Mom, a sweet gentle voice called out and the three turned to see the person.

Kyle eyes widened in surprise as he saw the beautiful omega that stood before them, he suddenly felt insecure.

Who the hell is this beautiful omega, i never knew such a person in the Pierre house hold, his beauty is something else,

Ugh.  I suddenly feel insecure, but anyway Sicily loves no matter how i look .Kyle thought

Aunt, who is this, Sicily asked

Oh! Don't you remember, he is Malik's wife  "June" Grandma Mia said making the two couples shocked.

   But didn't Malik, say that, he didn't have any omega wife,
Ugh. That guy is cheating on this beautiful angel, how can he do that.
Anyway Alphas are unpredictable  but why haven't June noticed it yet.  Kyle thought again as he looked at June .

June, this is Sicily and his wife Kyle. Grandma Mia said, 

Mommy, a cute little voice said and everyone turned to see the figure .

Allen, what's wrong , June asked,

Mommy, i want some Chocolate cookies.

But you just had some, June said

I still want some more, can i have some please , the little figure begged
Okay, i will get you some, June said with a sweet smile, as he ruffled his son's hair.

June, dear you really should stop spoiling your son with so much sweets . Grandma Mia said

Sorry, i just can't help it, June said with a small smile.

Mommy, Are they family, Allen asked with curiosity as he took glances of Sicily and his wife,

Yep, this is Uncle Sicily and his wife , June introduced.

Woah, does it mean that this two lookalike boys are my cousins,

Yeah, they are, June said with a smile

Mom, can i play with them, Allen asked

Yeah, you can, but you have to ask your uncles first, June said as he touched the tip of his sons nose.

Allen look at Sicily who smiled at him, then he looked at the next person, who was also smiling at him, then finally look at his Mom.

Okay, Adrian and Alex, can play with you if they want, Kyle said giggling

Really, Mom the two boys asked with eyes full of anticipation

Yes ,of course, go have fun, Kyle said again.

Come on, i want to show you guys something awesome that my favorite Uncle Zach got me, Allen said as he lead the two away.

Aunt, where is Zach, i would like to see him Sicily asked

Come on, i will take you to his study, Grandma Mia said as she and Sicily left

So, June, its nice to meet another omega in the family, i thought i was the only one. Kyle with a small smile.

Its nice meeting you too, Kyle, June said  suddenly his phone rang .

June look at his phone then smiled

"He finally called"June thought as he looked at his phone with a glimmer of happiness.

Hello Malik......

The company in Italy has been improving quite a lot lately and here i thought i left you with a lot of work .

We joined hands to build this company, what makes you think that you left a lot of work to do, Sicily said.

Its nice to see you again Sicily Zach said with a smile,

Hey, don't say it like you miss me that much, i am sure you have a lot of problems on your mind by now,

"How is he now" Sicily asked with a concerned voice

The same, he still hasn't gotten any of his memories back.

I am sorry, it must be hard for you to be a way from the one you love the most, and much more worse when he doesn't even remember who you are, i seriously don't know what to do if eventually Kyle turns out like that Sicily said with a sad voice

I will keep waiting for him no matter what happens , its hurts a lot to see him with my brother and the worst, my son doesn't even know his dad.

But you are still the best uncle in the world to him.  Sicily said trying to lighten his mood

That's still not enough, i want my family back the way it was, my omega and my son, Zach said with a glimmer of hope in his eyes .

Suddenly they heard a small knock on the door

Zach , dear, Grandma Mia called out

Mom, what's wrong, Zach said as he opened the door for his Mom

June is getting ready to go, i thought you would like to see him off.

He is leaving so soon, Zach said with a sad voice.

Yeah, Malik called, Grandma Mia.

I don't think its necessary, Zach said

Don't make a decision you will regret later , Grandma Mia said as she left .

You sure , you don't want to send him off, Sicily said

No, i don't think i can bear it any more, Zach said making Sicily sigh.

Don't regret it later on