Chapter 13

June's face was filled with horror,after hearing what Leo said, he couldn't believe that he actually had another person he could call family but why didn't the Pierre family tell him anything, especially Malik, why didn't anyone say anything.

I need to rest, I have heard enough, June said as he rubbed his forehead, he was suddenly having a headache.

Mommy is everything okay, Allen asked with a worried look.

Mom is fine, I just want to rest a little. June said as he rubbed his son's forehead.

I would like for the permission to rest, I know it's improper for as a servant.

Hei, you have heard something, that you haven't quite wrap your head around it, I think you should also have some rest. Gabby said with a smile as he rubbed his tummy .

Thanks. June said as he went upstairs with a heavy burden in his heart.

Will he be fine, Leo asked

Of course not, Gabby said as he gave Leo a glare
You just said something, he hadn't heard before, so it's obviously too much for him, Gabby said.

Leo, you should allow him to rest a little, afterall you couldn't control yourself.

Thanks Cade.

Uncle, is Mommy gonna be okay, Allen asked with a worried look.
Of course honey, your mom is gonna be okay.

He just need sometime to rest, let's play a little while we wait for Mommy to rest, Leo said as he carried the little Alpha in his arms

Flash back

Zach come on ,I can't wait to meet Grandma Mia, June said with a smile

June calm down, we will get there soon,you are too hyper, be careful now that you are pregnant.

Zach I am fine, I just can't wait to tell Grandma Mia the news. June said with a happy smile on his face.

I am so happy, finally I will have my kid,and all that is possible because of you, Thank you Zach.

No, i should thank you for giving me your heart despite everything.

No, Thanks for being there for me Zach .

June my dear, Grandma Mia said happily as she ran to hug her son in law .

Grandma Mia, how are you , June said as he hugged the old woman.

How was the Vacation trip,I am sure Zach took care of you so well, Grandma Mia said as she stared at her son Zach.

Of course, and Grandma Mia guess what,

What is it Baby, Grandma Mia said as she took June inside.

I am finally pregnant, June said with a happy smile.
Oh my god, I am so happy for you, finally you have a child.

Who is having a child Mom, a voice asked suddenly and the two look up to see Malik.

Malik, June called out with a little bit of fear.

Oh, so our baby June is pregnant, it didn't take long, Malik said with hatred laced in his tone

Malik, this is your brothers wife, please look and to him with respect , Grandma Mia said with anger in her voice

Mom, what's wrong, Zach asked as he walked up to where they stood .

Brother, welcome hope you and your wife had safe travels. Malik said with a knowing smirk.