Chapter 10

Zach, something happened, Mom said she want us home, Sicily said with a worried look.

What happened now, Zach thought.

The baby cried so loudly, making June sigh, eversince he gave birth, the baby has been giving him a hard time, and Malik was even around him anymore.

Don't cry baby, daddy will be back soon, June said as he tried to comfort the child.

Suddenly he heard the door bell ring, and he hurriedly went to open the door, hoping it's Malik.

Zach,

June, how are you, Zach said making June heart races, suddenly his face became pink with embrassment .

I am sorry, i am not looking in my best state right now, June said as he tried to comfort the baby who was crying loudly.

What's wrong with him, Zach asked

I don't know, he has been crying non stop, I don't seem to know what I am not doing well. June said with a worried look.
Could it be that his son is sick.

Let me, Zach said

What, are you sure you want to carry him, June ask

Of course, maybe I could help calm him down, let me give it a try,it might actually work.

June gave the child to Zach , as soon as Zach carried the little baby, the baby instantly stop crying,

His eyes look at Zach with curiosity suddenly he let out a hearty laughter.

Oh, my he is so cute, June said with a smile as he watch the child happily, he was also curious of how, Zach calmed the child insantly

How did you do, he seems to like you, June asked

I don't know, maybe it's because he is seeing me for the first time, Zach said still looking at the baby in his arms, with love in his eyes,

June left Zach who was too immersed in the baby, when he came back, he met the baby and Zach sleeping , he carefully carried the baby from Zach arms, he placed the baby on bed, in order for him not to wake up. He didn't know how he was going to calm the baby if he eventually woke up.

June,

I just placed him on bed, so you can also have rest.

No, I need to go, I will come back another time.

Mom, A familiar voice said making June jump from his bed.

Allen, you scared me. June said as he massage his forehead.

He wondered why that memory flash into his head all of a sudden.

Me!!!, you actually scared me, I thought you would leave me like how Father did. Allen said making June look at him.

Allen might like to act like a matured adult, but he still was a child. June bent down to Allen's level, placing his hand on his cheeks.

No matter, what I will not leave, I will stay with you till you are able to stand strong like your uncle Zach. June said as he kissed his sons forehead.

You will stay with me forever, no matter what happens. Allen said making June giggle.

You will be a fine Alpha, come on let's go and see what's going on with our Madam.

Are we the servants now, Allen said suddenly with a sadden face.
I miss our big house .

Allen, you have to learn that life isn't about big houses and money, it's about hard work, ever since you were young, you stayed in an extravagant house, but now we have to work hard, to obtain what we want . June said.

I understand, Mom

You guys are here already, the pregnant omega said as the two came down the stairs.

Good morning, I hope you didn't wait for long, I will quickly go make something for the baby.

Um......., you don't need to , I can find what to eat, the omega said with a smile.

No, it's already stressful for you ,who is pregnant, let me do this, I know exactly what to make June said with a smile.

Mom, you called, what happened Zach asked as he stepped into the house.
The atmosphere wasn't looking good, his mom was on a sofa chair silently crying while Kyle was trying to calm her down.

What happened dear, Sicily said as he could sense the sadness from his mate, but Kyle wasn't talking

What happened, Zach asked once again hoping to get an answer
L00

June is gone.

Here is the chicken soup, it is very healthy for a pregnant omega. June said with a smile

Thank you, how did you know I was actually feeling hungry for this.

Instinct. June said

Um..., sorry to bother, but who exactly are you and what were you doing out in street with your son.

Actually, it a long and painful story.

Can't you break it down, I want to know what I will tell my husband, he might actually want to know the reason I let you in the house.

Actually, my Alpha chased me out of his house, and took in another omega, and he threatened me not to go to our relatives unless he would kill my son.

As an omega, I wouldn't like to see my son dead, so I had to leave the country for his safety.

Oh, I am sorry about that, it must have been painful.

Yeah, it was, but I don't have time to drown in pain instead, I will work hard to look after Allen. June said suddenly the door bell rang

I will go get it, the pregnant omega said, as he stood up from the chair.

Allen, take the plate to the sink and wash it.

Mom, what if the Alpha treat us bad, Allen asked

Nothing is gonna happen to us .

Zach drove in his brother's with anger shown on his face,

Brother, I didn't expect to see you here so soon, Malik said with an evil smirk,

Where is June Zach asked, immediately placing a punch on Malik's cheek

Malik held his swollen cheek and started laughing.
Brother take it easy unless I won't tell you where he is.

What do you mean. Zach asked

Oh, come on , don't you know that everything comes with a price.

What are you talking about , you bastard.

Sign the name of the company to me, then I would tell you where I sent your puny omega Malik said evily