Chapter 15

Umm...., Leo is right we should talk, Can we go to the room Zach, I really have alot of things to say to you. June said looking at Zach.

Yes, please lead the way, afterall we need to go to somewhere private, Zach said staring at Leo.

June, why don't you two go to the room and talk, that place is private enough, Gabby said with a small smile.

Thank you, June said to Gabby then turned to Zach, Let's go

Uncle Leo, is something wrong, Allen asked with a worried look
Nothing is wrong with me , I am just worried for your Mom. Leo said with a small smile.

Uncle Leo, if its Uncle Zach,  you don't need to be worried,  because he always keeps my Mom safe. Allen said with a smile.

Allen, why don’t you go and have your meal in the kitchen, Cade said as he ruffled Allen's hair

Okay Uncle,  Allen said as he went to the kitchen.

Come on ,Leo, don't you think, its about time you let go of this grudge,  you  have of Zach, he is your brother's husband.

I know you love him, but it's time for him to choose and live his life, Cade said as he sat close to Leo.

When, I did that, June was in trouble,  , now he is suffering because of it, he has lost his memory,  he can't even remember who his brother is, he doesn't even remember his family .

Every time , I think about it, I blame myself for giving my brother to him

Leo, that's enough, you have to remember that, it's not Zach's fault please don't be hard on yourself,  June chose Zach because he loved him, you should do the same, you should accept Zach as your brother in law now. Cade said

Behind the closed door the two figures stood looking at each other,not knowing what to say.

June looked at Zach,and began to think of what relationship he had with Zach, what the hell had happened between him and his brother in law.

June, you wanted to talk to me, is something wrong, is it about Malik, I understand that he did a wrong thing to you, so name whatever you want to do to him and I will do it . Zach said

No, I wanted to speak to you , its not about Malik,  I wanted to know if we had any relationship before, I get this dream about me and you always together,  I see myself smiling so lovingly at you, giving you a good bye kiss when you go to work, so I want to know what relationship did we have before.

Are you sure you wanna know the kind of relationship we had Zach said in a deep gentle voice making June shiver.

Yes,I want to know, please tell what was the relationship, I am so confused, June said , suddenly he felt an arm around his waist before he could realize what was going on, he felt Zach's lips on his, June tried to push him away but he couldn’t,  Instead he gave into the kiss, enjoying the way the Alpha was devouring his lips.

June moaned in dissatisfaction as Zach pulled away with a smirk.

Ah, Zach more, June said with his hazy eyes as he clutched Zach's shirt.

You still haven't changed,  always wanting more anytime I kiss you Zach said suddenly making June come back to his senses.

Hmmm, I am sorry, June quickly apologise touching his lips suddenly realizing what he just did .

You said you wanted to know about our relationship,  I wanted to wait until you recovered all your memories,  but since you want to know, I will tell what I can

June, we were once lover, you are my Wife and the Mother of my child Allen . Zach said making June widened his eye in shock.
No, that's not true,  I  am Malik's wife and Allen is his son.

Can I ask something,

What, June said

Why do you think Allen sees me as his Father, I mean how can an Alpha son not know who his real dad is , I am glad that you are safe with your brother, now I will exact my revenge on Malik, i will make sure he pays for the things he did to you, Zach said caressing June's cheeks .

I don't understand,  What do you mean,  are you saying that we were once lover's and Allen isn't Malik's child but yours, how is it possible,  if I was your lover, why am I not with you, why am I married to Malik, all of this doesn't make sense. June said as his lips trembled, tears were already rolling down from his eyes.

My love, it would have been better if you remembered your memories,  you would be able to understand that things were difficult for us then and very complicated,  I had no choice but to let you go into another man’s arms.

It hurts even more when I see my own kid not being treated well by his so called Father, but seeing you right now, makes me regret the decision I had to make at that time. Zach said as he kissed June on his forehead.

I will wait for you my love to fully regain your memories,  in the meantime let me take care of Malik, Zach said as he kissed June on his lips.

Leo sat impatiently in the sitting room watching out for when Zach would leave the room, he sighed in relief when Zach finally came out.

Zach , we aren't done talking,  Leo said as he stood in front of Zach
What the hell did you tell my brother.

I told him what he needed to hear, Zach said with a small smirk on his face.

What do you mean by that, Leo said angrily as he pulled Zach by his collar

Don't touch me,  Zach said as he slap away Leo's hand .
You are forgetting that I am June's alpha.

The alpha that left my brother in the hands of his brother is just a coward to me. Leo said

I do not need to explain myself to you, we cannot force June to remember his memory,  but I hope he does because he is the only one who can explain to us what really happened that day. Zach said

In the meantime Leo,  let's not fall on each other bad side, so it will not be good for June at this time, I hope you understand that as the good brother you are . Zach said as he gave Leo a menacing look, making Leo  nervous in front of the Alpha.

Uncle Zach, a familiar voice called from behind,  and Zach turned to see Allen who was running towards him with  a big smile .

Now if you would excuse me I need to talk to my son, Zach said as he walked towards Allen.

Damn you, Zach