Chapter 35

Allen, what happened to you . June asked Allen , whom he placed on top of the car .

It's Beau,  he took him . Allen said , his lips trembled as tears threatened to fall.

Hei, don't cry, just tell me what happened to Beau.  June said .

Some Alpha Man just came and took Beau away and when I tried to get the teachers to intervene,  they all turned their faces away like as if Beau was never a part of the school.

Maybe,  it was Beau's Father,  June said trying to calm his son down.

No, Beau was so scared, and I used to tell you that whenever he came to school,  he always had this scars on his arms.  I am so worried about him.

Honey,  first of all , you should know that we can't meddle in other people's affairs. June said

No, Mom , please just, can we at least check on him.  I just wanna know if he is OK.

Ok, Why don't I go take care of that with the Principal,  I think he can spare us some information.

Zach .

Don't worry,  Honey,  it won't take time, I haven’t done alot for Allen any way, I can do this much for him . Zach said

What are you saying, You have done a lot for us, don't try to put all the blame on yourself.  Allen and I are really happy that you didn't give up on us . You waited for us. 

Hei,  no matter what happens,  I will always wait for you .

I will be right back, Zach said as he walked out .

A few minutes later, Zach came informing June that he had gotten the address and they can go to the location.

Jade entered the fancy with a look of surprise on his face. Recently him and Lucas decided to take some things a little bit . It was Lucas idea to take him on a date .

Do you like it, Lucas said as he held Jade's hand feeling so proud of himself because of the look on Jade's face .

I really love this place,  how did you know that, I have been wishing to go to this place .

Well, I have my resources. Lucas said with a smirk on his face making Jade chuckle.

You know you are beautiful tonight.  Lucas said as he pulled out the chair for Jade to sit down.

Oh , stop it, you are such a tease. Jade said as he blushed.

But you love when I tease you. 

Good afternoon and Welcome to Bonassort Restaurant,  please place your order. A male said as he handed them the Menu .

I will like to have some Steaks with an orange juice. June said as he gave the Menu back to the waiter .

I am gonna have the same thing he is having but I will like to have it with Red wine .

Okay sir, the meal will be ready in a minute.

You should be wearing a dress more, you look pretty on it . Lucas said as he look at Jade who blushed.

Stop it .

I am serious,  I feel like eating you out right now . You look like the most prettiest thing I have seen on earth.  Lucas said as he lick his lips .

Jade looked stunning in his long dress, which gracefully hugged their figure. The slit along the side accentuated his fine legs, adding a touch of allure to his ensemble. He hair was packed in a small bun, and decorated with pearls making Jade look like a model .

Jade, what the fuck . An Alpha voice could be heard .

Immediately,  Jade's face turned pale as he look at the Alpha who was coming close to their Table with Leo walking behind him .

Marcus, Jade said with fear as he stared at his ex husband.

You bitch, so this is what you do, whoring yourself around like some whore that you are  . Marcus said as he walked closer to Jade disregarding the presence of Lucas .

Marcus, you and I are done . Please move on .

Well, that doesn't look like it, your brother made another deal with you again . Marcus said as he smirked evily .

What ! Jade said as he look at Leo, his eyes wide in surprise.

How could you do this to me, Jade said with a lot of difficulty  ,his hands were trembling so as his lips. The thought of going back to Marcus House was making him so scared.  He didn't want to go, and he couldn’t look at Lucas because he felt ashamed of himself.

Come on, you slut,  get up from there and go to my house , you are gonna sit down and wait .

I...I...I...

What you wanna say .  You wanna defile my order .

It's seems like you didn't notice he was with someone.  Do I really look invisible to you . Mr Marcus.  Lucas said as he look at the Alpha who was talking to his omega . He eyes were calm .

Marcus turned to see the man,  and his face turned pale .

Mr Parisi .

Yes, Marcus . It seems you have become so brazen to talk to my omega while I am here .

Ah..... Sir,  it's not what you think. We were just joking . Jade can confirm that . Right Jade . Marcus asked making Jade tremble in fear  .

Well,  it doesn't look like it to me., you just did one thing you should never have done so get ready for what is about to happen to you . Lucas said as he stood up from his seat. He  pulled his suit jacket,  the wore it on Jade's trembling shoulders .

Come on baby, let's leave this place , Lucas said as he carried Jade in Bridal style,  releasing phermones to calm his trembling body . Then he look at Leo with an icy cold glare making Leo's skin crawl .

Leonardo,  heard alot about you from Jade , and of course I did my own research. And I must say,  you are really not a good person.  I  am not really a fan of brothers who sell their Omega brothers out. Or have sexual desire for their brother that is already claimed .

Don't you dare cross paths with me again . And let me warn you,the very reason why I am not doing anything is because of Jade . So count yourself lucky . But next time you won't escape easily.  Lucas finally said walking out .